38

*Alex's POV*

I heard the door open and close. Julian left, well, at least, I think. I got up and walked to the room where y/n spoke to Julian, Ethan was sound asleep in my arms.

"Y/n? Can I come in?" I asked, as I softly knocked on the door. I could hear sniffling.

"Yes, Julian's gone." Y/n replied. I opened the door, closing it behind me. Y/n was sitting on the floor, her back rested against the wall. I placed Ethan in his crib and slumped down next to her.

"So, what happened?" I asked. She broke down in tears. I shifted her onto my lap and hugged her for a while. Julian, what have you done to her?

"He never loved Cat. He got with her to take his mind off of me. He still loves me. Alex, what have I done?" Y/n said, in between sobs.

"You haven't done anything wrong. If you really want Julian back, we can end what we have going on and you can try to amend things with him." I said, as I planted a kiss on her forehead. She shook her head.

"No, Alex, I can't do that to you." She said.

"It's fine. If you want something, go for it." I said.

"But, that's selfish. I'll be breaking your heart just so I can be with someone else. You're a good person, and I love you." She said, pecking my lips. I smiled.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. She slowly nodded her head.

"Yes, Alex, I do." She said. I took both of her hands in mine.

"I just want you to know that if you change your mind, you can get back with Julian. Yes, I will be upset, but right now, all I care about is that you and Ethan are happy." I said. She smiled.

"What did a girl like me ever do to deserve a girl like you?" Y/n asked.

*Julian's POV*

I finally arrived at home. I got out of my car, walked up to my doorstep and unlocked my front door. I walked into my living room, where my face met my mother's hand. She slapped me.

"What was that for?" I screamed in pain, clutching my cheek.

"I told you not to go back to that bitch, y/n! She's bad news!" Mom yelled.

"She's the mother of my child and she's the only girl who didn't use me to get to Jovani!" I yelled back. She raised her hand and slapped me again.

"You made the wrong decision. I'm disgusted to have to say that my grandson is her child! Why would you even go back to her?!?" Mom yelled.

"Because, I'm in love with her!" I yelled.

"Why would you want her if you have Cat? Cat's a beautiful girl, I've known her family for years, her brother is your best friend." Mom said, this time, in a much softer voice. I sighed.

"I don't love Cat. I hooked up with her because I needed to get my mind off of y/n. But, I was wrong in doing that. And Cat isn't that perfect, Mom. She cheated on Jonas with Geo, she's slept with practically the whole of Florida." I said, sitting down. She sat next to me.

"Julian, this is so messed up." Mom said. I scoffed.

"You think?" I said, sarcastically.

"I don't even know why I'm doing this." Mom said. I looked at her, confusion in my eyes.

"Doing what?" I asked, interest in my voice.

"Hating on y/n. She's amazing, I'm just pissed that you two aren't together. All I wanted was for you to be happy, Julian. Andrea is happy with Ryan, Jovani is happy with Jennishka, I just wanted to make sure that you would never be alone." Mom said.

"Alone is an understatement of how I'm feeling. Y/n is dating Alex, now. Don't get mad, I'm happy for her. I just really wish she was mine." I said.

"Right now, what's important is that Ethan has two involved parents. You have to remember that there's a kid involved." Mom said. I sighed.

"I just miss her. Things won't ever be the same again. We'll never be able to feel that family vibe that we used to have." I said.

"It's going to be ok, Julian. Trust me." Mom said.

*Your POV*

Ethan was still sleeping. Alex was in the shower, I was downstairs, watching tv. I took my phone from my pocket and decided to check the time. 4:15. It was time for me to feed Ethan. I could hear the water stop from the shower.

"Alex! Can you bring Ethan down please?" I called, up the stairs.

"One second, y/n!" Alex said. A few minutes passed by. Alex came running down the stairs, worry in his eyes.

"Y/n, come upstairs. I have to show you something." Alex said. I followed him up the stairs and into Ethan's room.

I was shocked. Ethan wasn't in his crib. He was nowhere to be seen. In the crib, there was a piece of folded paper. Alex had his arms wrapped around me, we were both terrified.

"Open it, Alex." I said. Alex took the piece of paper from the crib and began to unfold it.

"Dear y/n. The last time we saw you, we promised to never hurt you again. But, we forgot to mention something. We only wouldn't hurt you if you stayed away from Alex. We know everything,
y/n, and we know you've been fooling around with our brother. So, in return, we took your precious baby, Ethan. Kisses, Jennis and the Quads." Alex said. I began to hyperventilate. No! This can't be happening!

"Alex! What do we do?" I asked, as he held me in his arms.

"We're going to Julian's house." Alex said. I looked at him as though he was stupid.

"Are you crazy?!? His whole family hates me now!" I yelled.

"Jovani doesn't. Look, Julian is Ethan's father. He needs to come with us. Jovani can come to if he thinks it will help. You and Julian can argue later. Right now, we need to make sure Ethan is safe." Alex said, as he pulled a shirt over his head. I slowly nodded.

Once Alex was ready, we both left the house and got into the car. We drove to Julian's. The twins got in the car. Alex explained everything. I was too busy thinking about Ethan.

Hey guys! Oh no! Ethan has been kidnapped by Jennis and the Quads! Will they get him back? Thank you so much for 660 views and over 125 votes on this book! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️