70

*DISCLAIMER*

To make the story easier for me to write and less boring, I've decided to skip to when you're 8 months pregnant. Hope you enjoy this part ❤️

*Your POV*

Today is a really important and exciting day for me. It's my baby shower. Everybody that I've invited knows that I'm having a girl and they've all been really supportive about it.

Julian isn't coming. It's more of a girl's thing so he's gone out with Geo, Mario, Jovani and some of his other friends and family. Ethan is going to be there, he'll probably be playing with Avery or something.

We pulled up to the venue and I carried Ethan inside. The room was beautiful! There were pink balloons, streamers, cupcakes, gifts and furniture everywhere! It was perfect!

All of Julian's female family members, Layla, Jennishka, Jennishka's mom, Mario's mom and Nacha were there. I greeted all of them and sat down at the table.

"I've always wanted a granddaughter, so I really hope that you love this." Gloria said, as she passed me a huge white box with a pink ribbon.

I opened it up. It was the best gift you could probably ever ask for. There were several pink baby outfits and an adorable little teddy bear with a pink ribbon around its neck.

"Gloria! You didn't have to do that!" I said, as I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I gave her a hug and she smiled at me.

"Yes, I did." Gloria replied, chuckling.

We went through the rest of the gifts. They were all amazing, Julian and I will definitely be putting them to good use. Some even brought gifts for Ethan because they knew that he would feel out, it was so sweet!

The day overall was really fun. I got to catch up with Jennishka and Nacha. I got to speak to some of Julian's family members, who were all super supportive.

We ate, we danced, we sang, we laughed, we smiled, we cried (tears of happiness, of course). It was a really overwhelming moment for me. There was more than one reason for this.

When I was pregnant with Ethan, I didn't get to have these moments because Julian and I weren't together and I was held hostage. This time, I got to treasure each and every step of it with Julian by my side and I couldn't ask for it to be any other way.

But, you know what they say, all good things must come to an end. That's what happened with the baby shower. Everybody went home except for Gloria and Andrea, they were helping me take home all of the beautiful gifts.

*Julian's POV*

Y/n and Ethan came home from the baby shower a few hours ago. I wasn't feeling too good so I went to take a nap. I hadn't seen y/n since that morning.

It was getting really late and I was starting to worry. Normally, y/n would be in bed by now. I got out of bed and crept down the stairs, trying not to wake up Ethan.

I looked around in the kitchen and living room. She wasn't there. I went back upstairs and checked in Ethan's room. She wasn't there. After a little while, it suddenly came to me. There's only one other room that she would go into.

The nursery! I went into the nursery and, sure enough, y/n was asleep on the floor with a fluffy pink blanket wrapped around her body. I smiled at the sight of her.

I looked around the room. Y/n had spent the last few hours putting the nursery together. She did an amazing job, and I feel really bad that I didn't help.

I walked towards her and picked her up, bridal style. I carried her into our bedroom and placed her in the bed. I tucked her in and laid next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

*Your POV*

I woke up this morning with Julian by my side. He was already awake and he was on his phone. He was sitting up and looked pissed off. When he saw me, he tried to hide his true emotions with a small smile. I knew he wasn't ok.

"Morning, baby." I said, kissing his cheek. He sighed.

"Morning." Julian responded. I frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as I rested my head on his lap. He placed a hand on my head and played with my hair.

"Nothing." He replied. I sighed.

"Julian, I know you very well. Tell me what's wrong, otherwise I'll have to find out for myself." I said. He sighed.

"Malu just doesn't stop! All she ever does is yell at me, she's tried to slap me a few times, too! I can't take it anymore! I'm really sorry, y/n, but I think I'm going to have to quit working for her." Julian said. My head shot up and I looked him in the eye.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." I said, pulling him into a cuddle.

"Why didn't you ever tell me before?" I asked. He sighed and pulled away. His ocean blue eyes stared into mine.

"I didn't want to worry you because of the baby." He said.

"Julian, I know that you didn't want me to worry, but I need to know these things. You mean too much to me." I said. He nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, y/n." Julian said. I placed one of my hands in his hair.

"Stop apologising. It's not your fault." I said, as I pulled away.

"Now, what are we going to do about this big situation, then?" I asked.

"I can't work for her anymore. How do you expect me to tell her without her trying to slap me again?" Julian asked.

"Just go over there today and tell her." I said.

"Y/n, you haven't met her. She's a crazy bitch." Julian said.

"Then, I'll come with you and meet this crazy bitch myself." I said, smirking a little. He still seemed tense.

"No. You're pregnant, what if she tries to beat you up?" Julian asked. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Julian, I'm pregnant. She can't do shit to me." I said. He sighed and looked up at me.

"You're lucky that you're cute as fuck because if you weren't, then I wouldn't be doing this for you." Julian said. I smiled and kissed him.

Hey guys! Again, I apologise for another late update. I'm trying to stick to my schedule (Mondays and Fridays) but if I can't post on those days, I'll try to post as much as I can. I also feel like the story is getting really shitty so I'm going to try and improve it. I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️