26

*Julian's POV*

I woke up next to y/n. She had her arms tightly wrapped around me. I smiled and kissed her forehead before slowly taking her arms off of me.

I threw on a black hoodie over my pyjamas and went downstairs. I got myself a drink and sat in the living room. My phone rang. It was Ryan. I picked it up.

(R is Ryan, J is Julian)

J - Hey, Ryan.
R - Hey, Julian. Are you back from the hospital?
J - Yeah. I just woke up, y/n's asleep. I haven't checked on Ethan yet.
R - Ethan! What a cute name! Anyways, your mom and dad want us all to come over to your place later on today.
J - Oh, ok. Who's coming?
R - Gloria, Julio, Jovani, Andrea and I.
J - Ok. I'll check with y/n to see if she's ok with it.
R - Thanks.
J - No problem. I'll talk to you soon.
R - Bye.

I hung up the phone and went upstairs. I went into Ethan's room and walked up to his crib. His eyes were open, he was playing with y/n's teddy bear. I smiled and picked him up.

"Morning, Ethan." I said, as I gave him a kiss. He giggled and I smiled. He stretched out his little arm and grabbed my nose with his tiny fingers.

"Let's go and wake up Mommy." I said. He smiled as I carried him to my room.

Y/n was still fast asleep. I sat down on the bed, next to her and I sat Ethan down on my lap, his back was leaning against my chest. He grabbed a lock of y/n's hair and started playing with it.

Ethan slowly turned his head and looked at me. He was smiling. I smiled back at him.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" I said. He smiled even more. I kissed his cheek.

"You're very lucky. She's your mommy and she's going to be there for you for the rest of your life." I said.

Ethan turned his head and carried on playing with y/n's hair. She woke up and rubbed her eyes. She smiled when she saw Ethan and I.

"Since when were you two awake?" Y/n asked, as she took Ethan's fingers out of her hair.

"He was already awake when I went into his room." I said. She nodded and smiled. Ethan smiled at her.

"How is my little baby?" She asked, as she shifted Ethan into her lap. He looked at her with big, wide eyes. She kissed his cheek and moved closer to me. She passionately kissed my lips. Ethan rubbed his eyes and fell asleep on y/n's chest.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, as I kissed her cheek.

"Better now that you two are here." She said. I smiled.

"Anyways, I have something to tell you. Ryan called and he said that my parents want to come round later on with Ryan, Andrea and Jovani. Is that ok with you?" I asked. She nodded.

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Ryan. I told him that y/n was fine with all of them coming round. I put my phone back in my pocket.

"What time are they coming?" She asked.

"In a few hours." I replied. Her eyes widened a little.

"I'd better start putting the snacks out!" She said. I chuckled.

"Y/n, it's not that deep. They're just coming round for an hour or so. There's no need for any dinner, maybe some snacks but that's it. And you don't need to put out snacks, you need rest. I can do that." I said. She frowned.

"But then I'll feel bad if I'm making you do everything. I want to do things for myself." She said. I rubbed her thigh.

"I get that, but your stomach needs to heal. Your body isn't used to being this small again. You just focus on yourself and I'll focus on getting everything ready for when they come. It isn't a big deal, you don't even have to get changed into a new pair of clothes. Just keep yourself safe." I said. She nodded and smiled.

I left the room and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back to the bedroom and got changed into a pair of black jeans and a blue T-shirt.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I got out some bowls and poured some chips into the bowls. I took the bowls to the living room and placed them on the table. The doorbell rang.

Hey guys! Sorry for being inactive in the past few days. Thank you so much for 390 views and 80 votes on this book! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️