24

*Julian's POV*

I woke up this morning. Y/n was sitting up in her bed, eating soup and bread. She didn't look right.

"Morning." I said. She didn't look at me.

"Morning." Y/n whispered.

"Is everything ok?" I asked. She sighed.

"Yes, I'm just not feeling well." She said. I nodded. I know she's lying. I'm just not going to say anything because of how much stress she's under.

The door opened. It was Jennishka, Cat, Mario, Jovani, Jonas and Geo. Y/n and I greeted them and they all sat down. They all played with Ethan and gushed over him.

*Your POV*

There was something wrong. Jonas and Cat. It didn't seem right. Something has happened before they came here.

"Jonas, are you alright? You look a bit down." I said. He sighed.

"I'm ok, y/n." Jonas said. He didn't sound ok. Cat groaned.

"You want to know the truth? We were all at a party, I got drunk and I accidentally cheated on Jonas with Geo!" Cat yelled.

Julian and I looked at each other with widened eyes. Firstly, she was yelling. Secondly, she cheated on Jonas! Again!

"Catalina, we already discussed this. We are here to congratulate Julian and y/n, and to meet baby Ethan. It's not the time or the place." Mario said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it would cause such a stir. I just thought Jonas was sick or something." I said.

"It's ok, y/n. It's just another heartbreak." Jonas said. Cat rolled her eyes.

"Guys, can I just have a second with Cat?" I asked. They all nodded and left the room. It was just Cat, Ethan and I.

"What, y/n? Are you here to interrogate me like everyone else?" Cat asked. I folded my arms and gave her one of those looks.

"Cat, don't speak to me like that. I'm just trying to help you." I said.

"No! You're just trying to get into my business and act like you can solve all my problems! You think you're so much better than everyone else just because you had a baby!" Cat yelled.

"No, I don't. I didn't even know I was pregnant, I didn't plan for the baby. I know I'm acting differently now compared to what I was like before, but that's because I have a kid and I need to set an example. I'm not trying to get into your business, I'm your best friend. You're supposed to tell me your problems and I'm supposed to help you solve them." I said. She sighed.

"I'm sorry, y/n. I shouldn't have yelled. I just wish I could have a normal life. I wish I could have a normal relationship like you." She said. I gently rubbed her arm.

"Cat, I'm going to ask you something. I want you to answer me truthfully. Why did you cheat on Jonas with Geo?" I asked. She sighed.

"I don't know. It was a drunken mistake." She said.

"A drunken mistake which has now happened twice. I know you're hurting, Cat, but Jonas is hurting even more. This is the second time you've done this to him. And you cheated on him with the same person. And that person is also one of Jonas' best friends. Jonas loves you and you stomped on his heart. I think you're lying to me. I think we both know why you cheated on Jonas, you just don't want to admit it." I said. She remained silent.

"You've lost your feelings for Jonas and gained feelings for Geo." I said. She nodded, sheepishly.

"Help me. I don't know what I'm doing with my life." She said.

"First of all, you need to see where you went wrong. Instead of having sex with Geo, you should've sat down with Jonas and talked to him. You should've told him how you really felt and that you had feelings for Geo." I said. Cat sighed.

"Y/n, you don't understand. Jonas is a great guy, I didn't know how to tell him." She said.

"Cat, if you didn't cheat on him and you just told him then he wouldn't be as broken as he is now. There's no way that you two will ever be close without those strings attached. You're just going to need it forget it." I said. She nodded and I said goodbye to her.

Julian came in and sat down on the bed. He lightly pecked my lips.

"What happened?" Julian asked, his eyes were full of interest. I sighed.

"It's a mess. The whole time that Cat was with Jonas, she never really loved him." I said. He looked at me, confusion in his eyes.

"What do you mean? I thought Cat and Jonas were in love with each other!" He said. I sighed again.

"Julian, Cat lost her feelings for Jonas and gained some for Geo. I don't know when she started liking him, but it was definitely a long time ago. This isn't the first time she's cheated on him with Geo." I said. He nodded.

"Well, she should've just told Jonas how she really felt." He said.

"That's what I said. But, she never listens. I love Cat, I really do, but she doesn't try to help herself." I said. He patted my knee.

"The reason she came to you was because she knew she could trust you. There is something which you need to stop doing, you need to stop trying to sort out other people's problems when you have issues of your own." He said.

"I know, but how can I say no when people are always coming up to me?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"You're my girlfriend. I know you can do it." He said. I smiled back at him.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️