The wedding

*clary pov*

I was ever so rudely woken from my sleep by izzy shaking me telling me we only had 4 hours.

"4 hours till what?" I asked. Rubbing my eyes
"Your god damn wedding clary! By the angel!"
"Oh yea. I need 4 hours to get ready?!"
"Yea. Now go shower. If your not out by the time I get back, I'm turning off the hot water." I groaned and stumbled to the shower. Today was the day I would say my I do's the the love of my life. Today was the day I would finally get the love and commitment rune. I could finally say jace was mine in every way I could have him. We had had some problems, but it didn't matter. I had walked through hell and back with him, but it didn't matter. Everything worked out. Sebastion and valentine were dead. The endarkened destroyed. Now I could live in peace with jace at the herondale manor.

*jace pov*

How in the hell am I going to get through today. I loved clary with all my heart. Just ask her, I only tell her a million times a day. I loves her so much it hurt. And yet I was still nervous about marrying her. I had proposed to her on her birthday. The year of the war with the endarkened. Her mom and luke had moved into the Fairchild manor. She was going to as well when I had proposed. She had said yes and she agreed to move in with me at the herondale manor. She had to sleep at the Fairchild manor last night. Izzy insisted. She said she could not risk me seeing clary. In less than 4 hours clary Fairchild would turn to be clary herondale. I felt bad for clary right now. Considering she was probably being poked and prodded and makeuped right now by izzy, Jocelyn, and Maia. Getting her ready. While I myself was laying in bed. I still had 3 hours untill I needed to be up. Apparently Alec thought otherwise because he was bursting through my door an hour later telling me to get my fat ass up. I needed more work than I though. My tux was to big in places and to small in others. Magnus came in ready to tailor me.
"Gay wedding wizard to the rescue." He announced as he came in.
"My gay wedding wizard" Alec said and kissed him.
"Guys please. Keep it pg!" I said. Pretending to barf.

*clary pov*

I seriously can't believe it took izzy 3 and a half hours to do my hair and makeup. She shoved me in my dress and looked very satisfied with herself. She turned a full length mirror on me. I didn't recognize myself in the mirror. My curly hair for once looked good.
But was kept down because jace likes it that way. I'm glad izzy remembered. My makeup made me look like a goddess. I almost started to cry.
" thanks guys. I couldn't have done this without you" I turned and looked at my team. They had planned my whole wedding. Without them. Me and jace would have just drawn the love and commitment runes on by ourselves. Izzy looks at my clock and yelped.
"By the angel we only have 5 more minutes. I will not allow you to be late to your wedding" Magnus was waiting to escort us.
"Jace is already there. Don't worry" he assured izzy. She then shoved me through the portal. (Yea, we took a portal to a place 5 minutes away. Izzy is insane)

*jace pov*

The only thing that could make the courtyard of the Accords hall more beautiful was clary walking down the wedding isle. When izzy had come down with Simon, izzy had winked at me. She was either congratulating me or wishing me good luck to controll myself. I needed help controlling myself from running down the isle and kissing clary as soon as I saw her. She looked like a goddess. A goddess I couldn't touch. But luke handed her over, and her hands felt like silk in mine. And I felt the familiar zap of electricity when I touched her. It never went away. Her dress was gold. Traditional shadowhunter wedding dress. I was totally ignoring the persist when he looked at me. I realized he had asked me for something.
"By the angel jace." I heard izzy mutter.
"Your vows." Alec whispered in my ear.
I blushed and clary smiled.

"Clary. Since I met you everything I have done has been partly because of you. I have ties myself to you so that I can't untie myself from you. Not in my heart, or my blood, or my mind." She was crying by then. I wiped the tears from her face an continued.
"And now I'm looking at you on our wedding day, and I know I will never stop wanting you, I will never stop loving you. I never dared give much of myself to anyone-bits of myself to the lightwoods to izzy and Alec, but it took years to do that. But clary since the first time I saw you I have belonged to you completely. I still do and I always will."

*clary pov*

Jaces vows were amazing. I couldn't stop myself from crying. He kept wiping my tears but they just kept coming. I couldn't stop staring at jaces golden eyes. But I stopped when I heard izzy mutter in my ear
"By the angel you to, your vows clary"
"Oh right." The audience laughed.
" jace, you have always had your way with words, and I have always, well not. But here I go. Jace I love you. I say it a million times a day, but I love you. I can't believe I am marrying you considering we first met by me watching you kill a demon. Not the normal way to get a girl but it worked for me. Everyday I fell in love with you more and more. I have tied myself tightly to you as well jace. And I don't wish to untie myself either. You have changed my life in the best way possible. And even when I'm 90 I know I will feel the same way about you, as I do right now." One tear fell down jaces face. He beamed at me and I beamed back. The Preist had us draw our love and commitment runes over our hearts and pronounced us husband and wife. And before he even got the words out jace had lifted me to him and crashed his lips on mine. I had never been happier.