"Shut up! I don't need this right now. Could you think of a better plan?"

"Hmm, no but that's only because I just woke up."

"Excuses!" I hissed at it and it didn't reply proving me right. Arrogant voice.

The chains suddenly erupted with a loud crack and before I could catch myself the chains had tumbled onto my shoulders slamming me to the hard, cold stone floor.

I let out a yelp on my way down, feeling the dampness of the floor against my cheek. The weight of the chains trapped me to the floor. The murky stinky water was beginning to leak into my hair and I groaned softly.

"Great idea." Kaiya sarcastically muttered. "How's the arms?"

"I'm out aren't I?" I hissed from my spot on the floor...like a boss.

"Yeah, but you look like you can't even pull yourself up." Mist just had to add.

Letting out a slow groaned, I braced myself against the floor and began to slowly push my way up. "See, I'm up." But now since I'm up, I can definitely feel the fire burning through my arms, I silently added to myself.

"What now because I'm surely not gonna try and pop my arms out of the socket to get out of these chains." Kaiya said. Selene, she was such a bitch. Most of the time it amused me, but when it was directed at me, it only pissed me off. Especially when I was trying to figure out how to save our lives.

"You're ungrateful." I griped from my place on the floor as I slowly made my way on wobbly legs. It felt like at any moment I would collapse so I knew Mist getting out was crucial. I just needed a little bit of her healing power; however, I had to be smart about my next move. I was one step away from exerting myself again and knocking myself out.

Using the wall to sturdy myself, I stared intently at the hard rusted chains. Her chains looked even worse off than mine, so I prayed that it would be easier to break her chains than mine. Mustering up the depleting strength, I began to mentally pull on the chains.

I watched in small satisfaction as the chains began to shake with each passing second. A soft cracking in the musty air made Mist's eyes widened in happiness as they both stared at me.

"It's working keep going Av!" She squealed quietly.

A second crack echoed in the air followed by a few more metallic cracks. Just as I was about to collapse, her chains broke.

Just like me she let out a soft scream as her chains snapped from the stone and fell on top of her. Her body collided with the floor and she groaned. Through drooping eyes, I stumbled to her and fell on my knees. Shakily I helped her onto her knees.

"Mist, I need you to heal me, just a little!" I added when I saw her eyes widened worriedly.

"Avril, I don't know if I can. I feel so weak and-"

"Did you hear something?" A woman's deep voice from above our prison stopped Mist. Eyes both wide in fear, we sat frozen.

"Go check on the prisoners!" One voice yelled,.

"Mist!" I practically pleaded. "You can't be scared. If you don't' do this, we're dead. You and I both know that I am the only one that had a slight chance to take down these Amazon bitches!" I hissed touching my hands against her dirtied cheeks.

Nodding, her wide does eyes filled with fear, she listened to me. Her hand came up to my forehead and she closed her eyes. I could only stare at her, hearing the quickly approaching pounding set of booted feet.

"Mist! Hurry up-" An euphoric feeling shot from my head all the way down to my toes. I sucked in a sharp breath feeling my whole body blare to life. So caught up in the strengthening feeling, I barely had enough time to catch Mist as she collapsed in my arms.