Chapter Sixty Two: Pulverise

Start from the beginning

"Sa-Sakura.." Naruto whispered back, wanting a response on how Sasuke was doing.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke asked out of clench teeth.

Sasuke screaming out in pain Sakura try's soothing him with words, "Sasuke hold on."

"Hey, uh, Sakura. Earth to Sakura." Naruto whispered back.

"Sakura, fucking answer!" I yell out back at her annoyed.

"What do you two want?" Sakura yelled out back in anger.

"This guy over here, who is he?" Naruto asked looking back at her. Sighing I raise my hand punching him on the head.

"Are you kidding me right now! That's Garra! I thought we went over this!" I yell at him as his expressions turns to one of fear and shock.

"So it's you. Your the one I didn't kill that day. And your the girl from the exam who dropped out." Garra gravely said as he stared at the two of us. My eyes widening me and Naruto turn towards Sasuke and Sakura.

"Guys, get up! We have to go now!" Naruto yelled, just as Garra charged forward, to Sasuke and Sakura, his arm stretched out for the kill.

"Die! Sasuke Uchiha!" Garra yelled, just as Sakura stepped in front of Sasuke with a kunai in her hands. Along with a look of determination to protect Sasuke.

"Sakura, no!" Naruto yelled out. Lifting my hand for the transportation technique, I slowly lower it back down.

This has to happen.

"Move it!" Garra yelled, pushing her into a tree with his massive sand claw, pinning her against it. Taking this chance me and Naruto jump and grab Sasuke, moving him to a different tree. Garra grabbing his face, groans out in pain, to what I assume to be the pain of Shukaku's strong chakra slowly gaining control over his body. Placing Sasuke down, me and Naruto look back at Garra as his eyes locked on us. "Who are these two? Who are they to you?"

Clenching my teeth, I pull Naruto from his kneeling position, "their our friends, thats who they are!" I yell out at Garra angrily.

"Ya! You try laying as so much as another finger on the two of them, and I will pulverize you!" Naruto yelled out, pointing at Garra. Garra's eyes sharpening on us he pushing Sakura more into the tree with his hand, forcing a scream of pain out of her.

"What's the matter? Weren't you gonna pulverize me?" Garra taunted, "well come on then!"

Jumping up in the air just as Naruto did, we charge forth, "damn it!" Naruto yelled out in frustration. Throwing my kunai behind him, Naruto uses a punch to Garra's face before getting smacked right back in front of Sasuke. Not wasting any time, I use the opportunity to give a right hook to Garra's temple.

"Wake up, you don't need to do this!" I yell out as his mouth spits out blood. His tail rising up my eyes widen in surprise, lifting my arms across my chest, his tail hits me back, cracking three tree stumps before hitting a final one. My back denting the tree, blood comes out my mouth, as I fall onto the branch.

"(Y/n)!" Naruto yelled out in worry. My eyes glossing over, I hazily strain to see Sakura still attached to the tree by Garra's hand.

"What's wrong? Weren't you going to save your friends?" Garra growled out at Naruto. "You must forget about them! If you wish to defeat me, abandon them, and fight for yourself!"

"Your insane!" Naruto yelled back, still planted in the front of Sasuke.

"Why don't you attack? Don't you care what happens to your precious friends?" Garra growled out as he tightened his grip on Sakura, making her groan out in pain. Sending his tail towards me again, I slowly stand up and jump from tree branch to tree branch, avoiding his attacks.

"Naruto! Do something!" I yell out as Garra's tail wrapped around my body, squirming around, I try pulling my self out, only to be swallowed in more. "Naruto!" I yell as Garra's tail brings me behind him.

"I have your friend trapped. And now it's time for her death, to make me feel alive!" Garra yelled as he squeezed me even tighter. My eyes moving to Naruto, I see his gaze fill with determination, making the hand signs for the summoning jutsu, only to summon Gamakichi.

"What is it? What do you want, kid? Well, whatever it is, I hope you brought along some treats. If you think I'm doing anything for nothing, your wrongg!" Gamakichi yelled out at Naruto. Naruto arguing back with Gamachiki I feel my last breathe being squeezed out of me.

Damn it, if I wait for Naruto I'll be dead! Come on let's do this now.

Focusing my chakra, I transport myself out of Garra's grip and next to Sasuke, "Naruto."

Naruto looking from Garra's tail to me, his eyes widen in shock, "(Y/n)? But how?"

"Transportation. I have a mark on everyone here in the village." My eyes looking at Sasuke, his onyx ones look up in me in recognition of what I just said, and pain. "You need to fight Garra on your own. I'll stay back and try to help Sasuke with my medical ninjutsu. Alright?"

"Ya. Got it!" Naruto said, turning his focus back to Garra. Looking back at Sasuke I lift his left arm up and wrap it around my shoulders.

"Sasuke, just let me hold you up like this, and let me start pushing that curse mark back into the seal. It's going to take a lot of concentration and chakra for me to do this, so work with me." I whisper gently to him as I left my right hand to his curse mark. Forcing my chakra into his body, he groans out in pain.

"(Y-Y-/n), stop it. It won't- ah- work." Sasuke groaned out in between the moans of agony he was experiencing.

"No. I refuse to give up on a comrade. I will never let anyone else I care for die in front of me again." I say determinedly, as I force more of my chakra into his body, replenishing his chakra quicker, and gathering the traces of Orochimaru's curse mark back into the seal- piece by piece. His onyx eyes looking up at me in surprise, I see his lips slightly twitch in a smirk, before another shock of the curse mark coursed through his body. Looking up I see Naruto stick a kunai wrapped paper bomb at the base of Garra's tail. "Oh shoot! Sasuke, we have to catch Naruto!" Garra's smacking him, I pull Sasuke and myself to our feet. Jumping in front of Naruto, he smacks into us, cushioning his landing.

Naruto's eyes widening he looks back at us, "oh, hey. Are you two alright?" Nodding, Sasuke gets back to his feet on his own. Following his lead, I push my self to my feet as well.

"Naruto. Listen to me, you have to save Sakura no matter what. Once you've got her, I want you to take her and flee as fast as you can. It's all up to you and (Y/n)." Sasuke said straining his voice to his normal tone, and not the one of pain.

"Sasuke.. you.." Naruto said quietly, looking up at us two.

"Me and (Y-y/n), can hold him here, a little bit longer." Sasuke said as his eyes looked to his side, glancing up at me. "I lost everything once. I don't ever want to see that again. My trusted comrades falling, right in front of me."

"Sasuke's right. We can do this, Naruto. I refuse to let my comrades die, I'll put my life on the line, before I'll ever let that happen again. That, is absolute." I respond, as I glance back at Sasuke's onyx eyes, to see them already looking at me. A small smile on his lips, he gives a small nod, before we both look to Garra. Naruto standing up in between me and Sasuke, his fists tighten as he looks down at Garra.

"I should've known, he's just like me. Going through everyday with the same sadness and loneliness. I thought that because he fought for himself he possessed strength, but he didn't. Whenever you fight for yourself, and only will, you will never posses true strength. Fighting for others, wanting to protect those preschools to you, is what makes you genuinely strong." Naruto said as he lifted his hands in his famous hand sign, "I get it now. And I will protect you, everyone. Multi Shadow clone jutsu!"

"Naruto," Sasuke mumbled out as he looked at him in amazement.

"Sasuke, (Y/n), sit back and enjoy the ride. If I need back up, I'll ask for your help (Y/n), alright?" Spoke the original Naruto as he turned to look at me.

Rolling my eyes I shake my head, "Naruto. I'm helping." Lifting my hands in the clone jutsu hand sign, a clone appears next to me. Looking at myself, we both nod at what we needed to do. My clone walking over, she wraps a arm arm on Sasuke's waist, and lifts the other arm over her shoulders.