Chapter Thirty Four: Nightmares

A/n: don't forget to like and comment my lovely readers!
Mature content 18+

Kakashi not letting it pass, he quickly started placing butterfly kisses on my neck once more.

"Ka-Kakashi Sensei," I moan at his touch, making him groan on my neck. His hands quickly slip underneath my shirt behind my body teasingly undoing my bra. "P-please k-Kakashi Sen-Sensei." I manage to stutter out feeling his hands unclasp the last clip of my bra. Kakashi then moves his head from under my jaw and moves down to the middle of my neck. Sucking softly on my neck he let his tongue slip through and lick at my neck. Moaning at his actions he smirked and continued while his hands pulled the straps down and off my shoulders. Feeling Kakashi move away from my neck I look at him as I move his hands from me and take the bottom of my shirt along with my now undone bra, and lift it above my head and throw it on the ground. Completely exposing my upper half to Kakashi. Seeing Kakashi's eye widen he losses eye contact and look down at my chest, memorizing each detail of my upper half. Having the cold air hit me, and the arousal Kakashi was giving me made my nipples harden. Kakashi waited no time as his hands quickly latched onto my breast as he kneed at them. Moaning at his actions my hips automatically started grinding against Kakashi's. Hearing him groan at my actions he started grinding back against me. His head then dipped down and latched into my breast and sucked at them. Moaning from feeling his tongue twirl around my nipple an his teeth nibble on the outer edge. His hand on my other breast as his thumb circled around my nipple and then quickly swiped at them. Switching his head to the other Kakashi gave it the same attention he did the last. Feeling him smirk on my breast he let go and started placing kisses down my stomach.

"Ka-Kakashi Sensei, pleas-se" I moan out quietly as my hands tangle them selves in his hair as I slow my pace down on his groin making him groan at my word choice and actions. Moving his head from my stomach he hurriedly kissed my lips in need. Pulling just enough far away so he could mumble on my lips.

"Say my name (Y/n), I want to hear how much I pleasure you." His hands swiftly moved under my pants and my underwear as he padded the top of my sex.

Moaning at the contact, I place my head in the crook of his neck and pant heavily. "Ka-Kakashi, ahh please, please touch me, please." I manage to say as my hands placed them selves on top of his shoulders.

"What Beautiful? What do you want me to do?" Kakashi asked playfully as his hand went down to my folds feeling my wetness as his finger found my clit and started rubbing me.

"Finger me, Kakashi Sensei," I whisper huskily to him as he hums in satisfaction, he swiftly entered one finger in me. Moaning Kakashi's name I hear him groan at my tightens he felt on his fingers. Deciding to help Kakashi out as well one hand moved from his shoulder and on top of his pants. Feeling his stiff wood made me moan at how big he was.

"(Y-Y/n), no. It's my turn to please you." Kakashi spoke huskily in my ear as he felt my hand on his groin. Upon that Kakashi entered two more fingers in me making me moan in pleasure. Kakashi took his other hand and moved mine from his erection. Kakashi taking his other hand back from mine, he grabs my breast in his hand. Once more sucking, nibbiling, and massaging my breast. Along with those actions, he quickly added another digit, moaning out Kakashi's name quietly, my breathing gets more ragged than before.

"Kakashi, that feels so good," I breathe out as I feel my climax coming. My hips bucking against him, my back arches as my orgasm ripples through me. Riding out my climax, I try to keep my moans under raps. Not being able to, Kakashi quickly kisses me to cover up the noise. After my orgasm ripped through my body, Kakashi detached his lips from mine. Removing his hand from me, he sucked on his fingers.

"Your sweet." He said in my ear as he moved to the left of me.

My chest raising up and down still I slowly close my eyes. "Kakashi, I swear you are way more horny than a preteen who just hit puberty." Hearing a light chuckle, my eyes flutter open. Looking at Kakashi, I see his mask still down, displaying all his striking features. His onyx eye locks back onto me. Immediately his eye dips down to my chest, before quickly looking away with a blush dusted on his cheeks. Kakashi reaching over for his shirt, my bra, my spandex and underwear. He hands them to me, which I take gently. "Thanks," I whisper lightly before slipping on my bra, and then Kakashi's shirt he let me borrow. Getting up off I slowly slip on my underwear and shorts. Sitting back down, I move into the covers of Kakashi's bed. Tucking my self in, I look at Kakashi getting up. Seeing him place his hand on his head, his eye locked with mine. Blushing, I see Kakashi give a light laugh and a smile. Kakashi leaning forward he place a kiss to my forehead.