Chapter Forty Four: Screwed

Mature content 18+

Moving down my neck he sucks and nips at my skin, letting out my whimper at his teasing, I slowly move my hips against his. The bulge rising from his sweatpants I moan out. Kakashi groaning against my skin, he pushes me down against the tree. Moving away from my body, in a moment he rips off his t-shirt, in record time he moves his hands to the edge of mine. Lifting up my arms, I quickly let Kakashi pull off my shirt to leave me in my bra. Moving back into Kakashi I move my lips down his neck, biting on his skin I leave love bites all down it. Kakashi's groans fueling my drive for more, I move my hands down to his crotch. Placing my hand on top I begin padding his stiff cock through the layers of clothing. Feeling his dick grow in size of my touch, he moves his hands to my rear as he squeezes them, I let out a whimper in pleasure.

"Kakashi, Ah, you feel so damn good." Moaning out I move my lips back to Kakashi's as we press against one another in need. Kakashi's tongue swiftly invading my mouth, he began to search every corner on it in memorization. Dominating our kiss, he slowly leads me to lay down in the grass. My hands moving to his hair, I tug at it pleasure. Separating his mouth from mine, he looks down at my bra covered chest. My breathing ragged I waste no time sitting up and unclasping the back of my bra. Throwing it off to the side, my breast hit the cold air of the outside. My nipples hardening in ecstasy, Kakashi dips his head down to my breast. His lips latching onto my nipple, his tongue rolls around it teasingly. Kakashi moving his hand grasps my other breast with his hand. Massaging my breast, his fingers take my hardened nipple in between his fingers I find my self moaning out Kakashi's name louder. Whimpering out, Kakashi's mouth releases my breast before moving back to it and grabbing at it with his teeth. Moving my hips against Kakashi's, he groans out as his cock rubbed against my sex. Vibrations being sent through me, I find my self a moaning mess as I move one of my hands to clasp onto the ground. Kakashi switching his mouth to my other breast, I feel my panties becoming soaked at his actions. Kakashi rolling his tongue around my nipple, he tugs at it gently with his teeth. "K-Kakashi sensei, uh that feels so good."

His mouth detaching from my breast with a pop, he moves downward leaving a trail of  kisses down my stomach. Moaning out at his touch, his hand moves lower to my sweat pants. Pulling them down along with my underwear he quickly exposes my dripping wet cunt. Watching his expressions, I see him make eye contact with me, before smirking deviously.  Dipping his head down in between my legs, he lets his tongue slip into my folds.

"Ah, Kakashi, that feels so good." Moving against his tongue, his hands clasp onto my hips as he lowered me more onto his face. His tongue rolling around inside of my wet vagina, he slowly moves to my clit. His lips latching on, he lets his tongue press against me teasingly. "P-please Kakashi sensei," moaning out I feel him groan once more sending vibrations into my wet pussy. His tongue moving to my entrance, he lets it slip inside of me quickly. My moans being uncontrollable, I look down to see his eye locked on me. My chest heaving up and down heavily, I move my hands to Kakashi's hair once more. Pulling him into me more, I felt his tongue pull in and out of me as he fucked me with his mouth. My body tensing, I feel my climax coming, "Kakashi, I'm so close, uh, you feel so good." Moaning out I feel his hands release from my hips and move to remove my hands from his head. Clutching them with his one hand, he removes his face from my cunt. Pouting I groan out in displeasure. "K-Kakashi why did you do that?" Smirking down at me, he slowly releases my hands from his grasp, leaning up on my forearms, Kakashi stands up swiftly before dropping his boxers and sweatpants to the floor. My eyes dipping down, I look to see his dick already dripping with precum. Kakashi moving back down in between my legs, he places his hands on my hips before pulling close enough to him. Leaning forward to my ear, he leans down elegantly.

"I'm going to fuck that pussy of yours so hard, you want be able to walk for days." Kakashi's voice grumbling in my ear, I suck in a breathe as I feel all my sensations run down to my sex. "How would you like that beautiful?"
Managing to find my voice, I slowly let out a breathe as a smirk went on my lips.