Chapter Fourteen: The Academy

Feeling the blood rush to my cheeks I purse my lips, quietly I run back to my room closing the door behind me. Throwing my self down onto the bed like superman, with a giant thump.

"Woohoo, Kakashi is going to stay here with me. But wait.. this is going to be weird! I've never had any company over before! Does my house look horrible and messy, and he didn't tell me because he thought he'd hurt my feelings? Oh no, oh no, oh no!"

Flipping my body so I wasn't lying on my stomach anymore I quickly check my room, "well everything looks clean besides the clothes we threw on the floor.. during our little..." Sighing I lay back down on my back, spreading my arms and legs out like a star fish. "I hope I don't have that nightmare tonight.. I don't want to creep him out.." sighing I hear the door creek open. Lifting my head I see Kakashi's hair with little drops of water and his folded clothes in his right arm.

"Sup," Kakashi casually stated, while lifting up his left hand in a gesture. Sitting up on my bed completely I hop off and walk over to Kakashi.

"Here I'll go wash these so they'll be ready for you in the morning. Just make your self at home," slowly taking the clothes from Kakashi's arm I walk past him, avoiding eye contact completely.

Behind Kakashi I turn the door knob with my right hand, "don't be embarrassed about what happened (Y/n)." Stated Kakashi as he looked over his shoulder to me.. almost lovingly. "You're still my girl," his right hand lifted from his side and patted my head.

My girl. He just said 'my girl' to me!

Laughing out of my nerves I bite my lip, "I-I'm not Kakashi.. your the only person I've ever done anything like this with. And I'm glad it was with you.. but I'm still going to be a little awkward about it, sorry." Leaving the room with Kakashi's hand slipping off my head I walk to the bathroom to start washing his clothes. Opening the door to the bathroom I go to pull out a bucket, pulling out the washboard.

Slowly I fill the tub with hot water. "Perfect," taking his clothes one by one I begin scrubbing with soap. About thirty minutes later of hard core scrubbing and my hands giving out on me, I sigh in success. Draining the tub of the now dirty soapy water, I stand up wringing the access water out his clothes. Walking out with his clothes, I go to the living room and walk to the deck. Opening the deck door I hand his clothes up on the clothes line to dry.
Tracing my way back through my house to my room I knock, opening the door I sticking my head in. "Hey," I say as I see Kakashi reading Icha Icha Paradise on my bed. "Your such a pervert Kakashi. I swear that's got to be your hundredth time rereading that book Jiraya wrote." I state as I walk in my room closing and locking the door behind me.

"Well it gives me some good ideas about what we can do." Kakashi casually replies as his eyes dropped back to reading his book. Blood rushing to the tips of my ears and my cheeks at his comment my eyes widen as something hits me.

I never put my bra back on.. but when in the hell did Kakashi put on his mask?

Mentally screaming at my self I glance on the floor to see my bra still on the ground Walking over to the side of the bed, I swiftly pick up my bra clutching it in my hands as I put it behind me.

"You should just leave it off, you look more comfortable and relaxed when your not wearing it." Stated Kakashi as his eye glanced at mine and he raised his eyebrows towards me. My cheeks heating up I slowly nod, turning my body I throw it in my hamper.