When I'm about to put some scrambled egg into my mouth, a knocking comes from the door.

Who in the world is that?

"Come in."

The door swings open, revealing Connor on the other side of the door. He gets into the room and close the door behind him, looking at me with a frown on his face.

"Hi." I smile at him.

"Hi." He sits on the bed, sighing.

"You don't have any work for today?" I ask.

"I have. My shift is in the noon. So, I don't have things to do for this morning." He explains.

"Oh."

"You take a risky step last night." He mumbles.

"Huh?" I look at him questioningly.

"You know. You said that you know where the king is, right?" I nod my head, still feeling confused.

"Why did you do that? You're risking your life back then." He stares at me with sadness showing clearly on his face.

I let out a quiet sigh, gazing down my breakfast. "I know. I thought, last night would be the last time I live in this world. I thought I would dead. But at least, I die with honor by helping other. I didn't thought about my life anymore that time. All I care about is other's live."

"But you still deserve to live." He puts his hand on my hand, holding it gently. "You have to think about your family. Like I said before, your family still need you. They still want you to live. You can't just let go of your life like that."

"I know. But I don't want other to die because of nothing. I don't want them to lose their live for nothing." I say, my vision blurry from the tears forming in my eyes.

"But you will die for nothing, too." He says softly. "If you do that, that mean you die for nothing."

"No, of course I'm not, Connor." I retort. "I won't die for nothing. I die for other's life."

"Okay. But please, don't do that ever again. What should I and the royal family tell to your family if you die? They would be mourning over you. And they will thought, 'Why are we let her go to work at the palace?' And they would keep thought like that and blame the worker here in this palace and the royal family."

His words sink into me and my frown goes deeper than before.

"I guess I have to go." He rises from the bed and leave the room. I let out a sigh and continue eating my breakfast again.

I put the dish at the chair and take the bottle full of pills. When the bottle just opened by me, another knocking coming from the door.

"Come in." I say, still feeling confused by who might that be.

The door opens and Max quickly gets himself into the room. He closes the door behind him quietly and walk over to me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to check on you. Are you okay?" He steps closer to my bed, a look of worries still glued onto his face.

"I'm fine." I mumble. He lifts his hand and put it my forehead. "God, you're burning!" He stares down at me with wide eyes and I sigh.

"I'm fine, really." I look down at my hands, feeling my body getting weaker in every minute that's passing. "Just go."

"No, I'll take you to the hospital wing. You have to rest there." He says, standing there with a stern look on his face.