Four

"Hey, Anne." My eyes flutter open slowly, squinting as sun rays gets into my eyes. As my blurry vision begins to get clearer, what's in front of me get the scare out of me.

Luna looks at me with her eyes opens wide and showing all of her teeth as she grins. And, her face lies closely in front of mine.

"Luna! What are you doing?!" She steps back quickly, the grin still on her face as she stares at my way. I pull myself to sit, my heart pounding hard in my chest and I place a hand over it.

I rub my aching chest slowly, trying to slow down my heartbeat. A loud laughter burst out from her as she drops to the floor, clutching her stomach hard. A scowl lays over my face as I glare at her.

"Nothing. Just scaring you." She says after her annoying laughter dies down, but an irritating smile still stretch across her face.

Laughter comes out from her again, but less loud than before. And then she lets out an exhilarating sigh. I keep scowling at her for a little while, keeping my deadly glare on her.

"Well, you did it well." I roll my eyes, jumping off my bed. The scowl hasn't leave my face as I walk out of my bedroom, trying to look irritated as ever. Well, I am irritated.

She jogs up to me, and I keep my gaze straight forward.

"Anne, I'm sorry. Please don't be mad." She holds my upper arm tightly and keep tugging it, trying to get my attention as she keeps pleading me to forgive her.

Let's see what would happen next.

"Anne, please! I'm sorry." She pleads again, still holding my upper arm strongly and gently at the same time. I stop and turn my body at her, staring at her with anger burning in my eyes.

Giving up on acting angry towards her, a loud laughter erupts from my mouth. Confusion washes all over her face for a second, and her face turns into a scowl as she stares at me.

Why does she look so funny? I wish I can act angry a little bit longer at her. It's just too funny looking at her pleading like that.

"It's okay, really. Stop doing that. You look so miserable when you're pleading." I laugh again and grin at her. She grins back at me, look pretty embarrassed as the color of her cheek turns to a light shade of red.

"What's going on up there? I heard you yelled." We walk slowly to her. Nervousness build up inside my body as she stares at the both of us with irritation showing clearly on her face.

"It's nothing, mom. Luna just scares me." I explain to her as calmly as I can, although the nervousness strengthen inside my body. She stares at me doubtfully for a second and avert her gaze to Luna, staring at her with anger.

"Luna, that's not good. Do not do that ever again." Luna gaze falls to the floor and her face showing a hint of gloom. Guilt replaces the feeling of nervous in me as her eyes keeps searching for the ground.

I look up at mom, her eyes still fixed on Luna, regret hints in her eyes, but her face remains angry as before. I place a hand on her shoulder, trying to get her attention and calm her down at the same time.

"Mom, it's okay. You don't have to be mad at her. It's just for fun." I stare at reassuringly, the anger fades away from her face, changed with concern and sadness.

"I know, Anne. Just don't do that again. You scares me. I thought something went wrong."

"Yes, mom." Luna and I chorus.

"Anne, come and help me cook." I nod my head, sighing quietly in relief and follow her to the kitchen.

We finally finish eating our breakfast. And I jump to my feet quickly and stack all of the cutlery, afraid that dad would look at me with those pleading eyes of his and hoping that I would let him wash the dishes.