Fifteen

"Anne, wake up. The prince needs you in his room." Someone, Nina I guess, says as she shakes my body, trying to wake me up.

"Okay. 5 more minutes and I'll go." I say, my eyes still closed as I pull the blanket higher, until it reaches my chin.

"No, Anne. The prince needs you now. Like, right at this second. And it's urgent." Nina says, her face showing seriousness. I sigh at her.

"Okay." I jump on my feet and walk out of the quiet room. I walk briskly towards the prince room as I gather my hair into a ponytail, still thinking about Nina's words.

What's so urgent until the prince needs me? This early? I guess he needs something for his hangover.

I knock a few times at the prince suite door, waiting for him to open the door. The door opens slowly, a boy with a messy morning hair standing there, his body towering over me. I gave him a curtsy and stand straight on my feet.

"You must be Anne, am I right?" He says as he smiles politely at me. I return his smile and say, "Yes, your majesty."

"Come in, then." He take a step to the side, giving me a way for me to walk into the huge room with the previous smile still showing on his face. I walk into the room and he closes the door right after.

"Is there anything I can help, your majesty?" I ask, looking up at him with a little smile on my face.

"Yes." He says. He takes a step closer to me, looking down at me with a smile.

"And what is it?"

He doesn't answer my question. My forehead creased as he keeps stepping closer to me. I step back, suddenly feel frightened.

What if he... No, it's impossible. An honoured person like him would not do things like that. He's not going to. Never.

I keep stepping back until I am no longer can take a step back. My back already touches the wall behind me, but he's not stopping from stepping closer to me. He keeps taking steps towards me, looking at me with a smirk already plastered onto his face.

He stops a few centimetres away from me, his chest almost touching mine. His hands placed at each side of my head, trapping me. He looks down at me, staring deeply into my eyes. He leans his head down towards my ear, and whispers, "I want you."

The words and tone sent shiver down my spine. I keep looking forward, my heart beat racing as my chest rises and falls quickly. I gulp nervously. My body suddenly feels weak as I keep shaking uncontrollably.

I need to go. But I can't. There's no escape from this. There's nothing I can do. I can't fight him, his too tall and strong for me to fight. And one other thing. He's the prince. I can't fight the prince.

He put a hand on my cheek, caressing it gently. He puts my hair behind my ear. His hot breath fanning onto my neck, and his lips touches me there, slowly. I can only stand there with my eyes close, with my body getting weaker in each second that passes by.

"Alec!"