32. Pandora Box pt.2

Start from the beginning

"it wasnt from them. we have same destination anyway..." ,Bomi stated sadly and GD confused, that mean there's another parties involved, "....i was used by BTS. And this tracker also contained self-destruct function. If you didn't have that Signal-repellent on your watch, my head already blown up the moment we step in this room."

"BTS? That special forces BTS?!" ,GD asked shock and Bomi nodded in frustration. "ARE YOU CRAZ- hahh... nevermind, let me see the chip, maybe we could do something to take them out or atleast turn it off"

GD came closer to Bomi, bend his head down and grabbed her nape while trace her ears to find the chip, their face were so close Bomi even averted her gaze to the ground to make it less awkward and GD saw that,

"what r u being shy about? r u expecting something??" , He teased her. and the latter just scoffed and hit his arms hard. GD just chuckled while continuing his observation. After a while he began his observation,

"hmm.... It looks like the inner part is the tracker and the outer part is the CD. We have to do a little surgery to poke it out, since there are 2 separate part. And its quite deep."

"can we just... poke it out with a knive now?" ,Bomi asked desperately.

"you've become more vulgar after boarding into that shaddy academy, huh? You'll probably screamed till u passed out. It'll hurt a lot, you need to be sedated at least!"

"but I have to take this shit out before its too late!" ,Bomi whined and GD cup her face with both of his hands with a worried and questionable look on his face,

"late for what?!"

SLAM!!!!

"GET AWAY FROM HER!"

Baekhyun and EXO bursted open the door. Baekhyun saw the two so close to each other, making him more furious cuz he didn't know if he's hurting Bomi or do somthg else that is definitely poke his heart, he threw a small knives to GD's direction. GD's assassin mode turned ON and he quickly dodged it with his silvery watch and the knives hit right on the middle of GD's watch.

"Baekhyun stop!!" ,Bomi shouted while standing between them. "he's on our side!!"

"and why did he tried to strangled you?!" ,Baekhyun misunderstand cuz Bomi and GD's pose (seeing from Baekhyun POV) looks like either he strangled her or he.... Kissed her. *cough*

"Baekhyun calm down! Bomi didn't look like she shed any blood. Just calm down before the guards came here because of your loud act!!" ,Chen tried to calm him down while looking outside the door. D.O then helped the situation by closing the door back and tried to locked it with a staff from the room. While EXO and Bomi reunited with a little argument, GD then realized something,

"BOMI!" ,he shouted and Bomi turned to look at him, "My signal-repellent...." ,he showed his now-broken watch, and Bomi panic cuz that means the tracker is ON and BTS could hear their convo again.

"whats with the watch?!" ,Chanyeol asked. But before Bomi could answer,

"BOMI!! you sneaky women! do not move from that position and keep EXO there! If I found you move even a meter I'll blow your head!!" ,Jungkook shouted through the chip.

Bomi's face turned scared and more panicked. GD helped Bomi by 'shushing' the EXO member and he make a gesture to pointed out 'The chip in Bomi's ear' and the EXO member realized the situation fast and also worried for her.

Bomi wondered for a second and she just lost her sanity, in order for EXO to survive and for the sake of the hints safety, she gathered her courage, she plead her skirt up and grabbed the small knive on her thigh, she cut her long skirt till above her thigh(showing her guns and knives holder)

"Bomi what are you doing?!" ,Suho whispered. She look at him for a sec but decided to continued with her plan, she plug her mouth with the remaining fabric and took a deep breath while shutting her eyes.

Chen tried to asked again, "Bomi... what are y-"

CRASHED! "HMPF!!!!!!!"

Bomi screamed in pain silently by her act of scratching out the chip from her head (behind ears though). Blood scattered everywhere, EXO and GD were shocked and gasping to her sudden act. She slumped down because of the pain and the  knive also thrown to the ground, Chen quickly covered her bleeding area with the remaining fabric while still figuring out what happened.

"this is...." ,D.O picked up the bloody chip that Bomi took out before with GD also came to see which part that she took out.

"you took out the CD part. I guess only the tracker still there, the remote controll for the self-destruct also out. we can talk freely now." ,GD observing the chip on D.O's hands. That's pretty good, that means BTS cant blow her head even if she ran away. But the tracker....

"L-lets go! We have to flee from here first, in a minute BTS will ambushed us here!" ,Bomi command EXO and they're still shocked by the fact that Bomi is in this kind of condition.

"wait, whos side r you on actually?!" ,D.O glared to her.

"its not like what you think D.O! We have to get out from here first! Please!" ,Bomi pleaded and GD saw her struggled and helped her

"BTS caught her without you guys knowing I guess, and they planted this chip which consist of; Tracker, CD, and a self-destruction remote on her head so they can took advantage of her. the fact that she took it out without being sedated is enough to proof that she didn't intended to betray. Besides... you two have the same destination anyway right?"

GD explained fast and the EXO member kind of understand the red line of the story and actually a bit felt guilty for not noticing Bomi's condition faster. but D.O still suspicious of Bomi and this GD guy who looks like know her too well.

DOCK!! DOCK!! DOCK!! 

"BTS, OPEN THE DOOR!!"

kyaaah!! ok another mystery is done. bzzz there still a lot that i havent showed you guys, maybe 10 more chapter until this story end lol. double update today so stay tune! and sorry yesterday i have errand so i uploaded a little bit late. commnet and Vote as alwayss!!!!

(G-Dragon vibes throught this story, yazz King!)

Love, Chessire25