(S2) Chapter 21 - Preparing

En başından başla

Your eyes softened, your hands gripping the chain tightly, releasing a smile.

"Mom.."

"Oh no, don't cry! We just finished Your makeup!" She chuckles when your arms wrap around the thin woman tightly.

"Thank you mom, I love it."

She pulls away from you softly and cups your cheeks.

"And I love you, and you will forever be my beautiful daughter. No matter where you are, you will always have this heart with you to remind you of me. Of course I love your brother too, but he can just get a watch on his birthday." A chuckle escapes your mouth, she pats your head.

"Want me to put it on you?" A soft nod.

She grips the chain from you and walks behind you. She wraps on end over your neck, the cold metal burning your skin.

"There."

You look down at your neck seeing the white pendent shine in the light, reflecting the room around you.

"Bea-u-ti-ful." She claps. "I did good." You caress the pendent with your fingers, watching your mother reach for the perfume.

"Now put this on and you will be done!"

You reach for the bottle and carefully spray in the air before walking into it.

~~~

"Dude, she will go insane." Jin awes at the younger.

"You think so?" Taehyung says, playing with the box on his hand.

"Oh, I know so. She will love it." Jin assures, patting his back. But he still catches glimpses of a worried expression.

"Don't worry, we have your back."

~~~

You played with the pendent in your fingers while your mind was deep in thought. You were nervous, it's not like nothing really was going to change but, Taehyung never really planned things, he was one to go with the flow. Which made things feel like you were never really dating, since we never went on "dates".

So this terrified you.

You were also nervous that something would go wrong, maybe him bring up something sensitive and you would break down? You know you keep a lot from him, so what if that ruins something?

Are you really prepared for something like this?

"He's here!" Your mom bursts into your room, startling you.

"Really?" You sit up off your bed and reach for your bag.

When you were walking up to your mother you swear you saw her eyes shining in awe.

"You look so beautiful honey." She clasps her hands and nods.

"Now, that boy of yours better appreciate this or I will get your father to open a can of kick a**" you chuckle.

"I appreciate the thought." You mumble while walking down the hall towards the main room. Your mother in front of you.

You can hear your fathers and Taehyungs voice from the living room. You can't make out what their saying but it only made you hope they were getting along.

Once he finally came into sight, your eyes took in all of him. His newly dyed brown hair, his eyes traced in a black line. A black suit covered his body, perfectly tracing his body.

You felt like you were going to faint

~~~

I hear footsteps coming down the hall, my eyes lifting away from your father.

And I can see you perfectly standing in front of me, your green eyes examined my body, almost shamelessly.

Meanwhile my eyes traced each color on your body, and I felt gravity disintegrate around me, seeing your face carefully painted with colors. Your eyelashes becoming more evident than before, your soft cherry lips lined with a soft glimmer. The lavender dress on your body hugged you perfectly, the color contouring your skin.

My mind was a mess. A part of me wanted to examine your body forever. And the other wanted to hold you and keep you away from anyone that could take you away.

And that was something new.

~~~

"Ahum" you father cleared his throat. Catching your attention and holding it tightly.

"You are a young woman now, so as we are your parents. We will trust you be caref-" your mother lets out a weak cough, shushing your father.

"Right dad." You mumble, your mother quickly reaches for her phone and points it towards you, signaling you to move towards Taehyung.

Your eyes catch Taehyung's, who was still scanning your body. Your ears burn when he wraps his arm around your waist, your body crashing into him. He lets out a innocent smile while leaning down toward your ear.

"You look so beautiful." He whispers, making you shiver.

"Okay okay, I know you are excited. But look this way! I need a photo!" Taehyung straightens, standing tall. Meanwhile you cling to his waist, giving your best smile towards your mom.

You could tell she was so happy.

"You two look so cute together!" She shrieks taking the picture.

"Thank you Mrs. (Y/M/N). Your daughter really is beautiful." He gives a geometric smile while you are melting into a embarrassing puddle.

Oh my god I want to hide.

He giggles seeing your tinted ears before gently gripping your hand.

"Have fun sweetie, and remember your fathers advice-"

"I know!" You whine, feeling as if you would implode. She chuckles and gives a smiles to Taehyung.

"Take care of my daughter or I will track you down and send-"

You glare at your mother, making her clear her throat.

"Be careful." Your mother lastly says before letting the two of you leave.

~~~

I don't know if I should cry, scream, or do both. You guys really got this story to 2k? I remember when this story hit 50 reads and I thought that it was it. You are amazing, thank you for giving me hope!