chapter 9

Gauri take off screen and see omm there and shock..
Omm turn back and see gauri's shocked face..
He is hell embarrasse... He don't know how to talk with gauri... How to explain her the total situation... Is she believe him... ??
If she not believe him.. Then??
Gauri see him and try to exclaim but omm quickly pinch her on wall and cover her mouth with his right palm...
She try to push him but fail...
She beat his left shoulder with her right hand... Omm held her right hand  wrist and press it on wall... Her dazzling eyes is biger due to some unknown fear... Omm try to explain her the whole situation..

O:(worried)  ssshhhh.... Please mat chillaiye... Please... Please... Aap mujhe galat samajh rahi hai... Please pehle meri baat sun lijiye... Please

(Please don't exclaim... U get me wrong.. Please first listen what m saying.. Please)

Gauri still try to free herself from him.. But as usual fail.. He hold her so tightly... Because he scared that she may be exclaimed....

O: me yaha fresh hone aaya tha. Mujhe nehi pata chala ki aap kab aayi... Me jana chahta tha but aap kapde badal rahi thi to mai ruk gaya...

(I come here to fresh up... I can't see your entry... I want to leave but see you change your dress so I stop)

Listening this gauri's eye turn in big size due to shock... She think that he saw everything when she change her dress...
Seeing her expression omm is understand her thinking..

O:( hell scared)  nehi... Nehi... Nehi... Aap firse galat  samajh rahi hai... Mene kuch nehi dekha... Mera matlab hai ki mene dekha ki aap change kar rahi thi... Par mene kuch nehi dekha...
(Making a weird face)
Ohh god ye mai kya bol raha hun.. Mujhe khud hi samajh nehi aaraha...

(No.. No.. No... U again misunderstood me... I am not see anything... I mean I see you change your dress but I can't see anything... Ohh god what I m saying I also can't understand)

Gauri see him in a confuse look...
They still stood in same position...
Gauri signal him to free his hand on her mouth... Seeing this omm said

O: aap nehi chillayengi na??
Aagar aapne chillaya to aapke restadaar meri band baja denge..

(U don't exclaim na??  If you exclaim then your relative finish me) 

Gauri chuckle..she signal omm that she not exclaim...
Omm free his hand but still hold her wrist on wall...
They look each other eyes...
They lost in each other eyes...

They had a intensive eye lock..

Sathhiyaa. Song plays in background..

Badlon me .....ghul na jaye...
Hai jo lamhe ....thehre thehre......

Do dilon me..... zazb karle....
Sare jazbe ....gehre gehre...

Kal kya pata... Mile na mile nazdikiyan... O sathhiyaa...

Kal kya pata.... Mile na mile nazdikiyaan... O sathhiyaa..

Sathhiyaaa.... Sathhiyaaa... Sathhiyaa.. a... a... Sathhiyaa.....

After some time gauri broke eye lock.. Omm embarrassed and free her wrist...
After few seconds...
Gauri spoke..

G: me jab andar aayi to aap bahar nehi ja sakte the?

(When m coming... U should go na)

O:( try to explain)  ji me Jane wala tha par aane tab tak aapne kapde badalna start kr diya tha...

(I have to go... But then you start changing your dress)

Gauri cover her mouth with her palm...

G:( scared)  matlab... Aapne sab dekh liya... He bhagwan..

(That means... U see everything ohh god)

O: nehi ji nehi... Mene kuch nehi dekha

(No never.. I can't see anything)

G: par abhi aapne bola ki aapne dekha tha..

(But u said now that u see)

O: ji mera matlab hai ki mene starting me dekha tha.. Aapne kapde change nehi kiye the... Me apni kasam khake kehta hun ji... Mene sach me kuch nehi dekha... Mene apnaa muh udhar kr liya tha aur aapni ankhe v band karli thi... Me sach bol raha hun..
Mera yakin kijiye.. (Omm say it in one breath)

( I mean I see when you start changing your clothes... My sake I can't see anything... I turn my face other side... I close my eyes... M not laying ..believe me)

Don't know why but gauri believe his words.... She saw his eyes... So pure... So true... She believe that he is not like ajaya... He is a gentleman...

G(smile)  ok.. Mai aape yakin krti hun..

(Ok, I believe you) 

He feel relief to  listen this...

O: to aapne mujhe maaf kar diya?

(So, u forgive me?)

O: thank you ji..

Gauri nooded in positive...
He about to go when gauri stop him..

G: bahar richa khadi hai... Wo dekh legi aapko..

(Richa is outside.. She see u)

O: to.. Ab kya Karen?

( so.. Now what we do?)

G: me pehle jaati hun... Aap thodi der baad aajaiye ga...

( m going first.. After sometime u go)

O: ji thik hai (ok)

Gauri try to leave but she slept... She about to fall on floor but omm held her by her waist... He pull her towards his chest... She landed on his chest.. Her both hands on his chest.. Hold his kurta tightly... His both hand around her waist... He hug her tightly... Her face is hide on his chest...
(It's their first hug)
She slowly up her face and see his brown ,killing eyes ...
Again they had a cute eye lock...

After some time she said.. Without breaking eye lock

G: chhodiye hume

(Leave me)

Omm free his hand from her waist...

But she still hold his shirt..

G:please chhodiye hume..

( Please leave me)

O:( without breaking eye lock)  ji.... Mene chhod diya hai... Aapne hi mujhe pakad rakha hai..

(I leave you... But you till hold me) 

Listening this gauri come out of her dream land... She quickly leave him and embarrassed.. Omm also very embarrassed....

Then she leave from there...

Omm still in his dreamland... After some time he also leave.. He is going to meet sid and team.. But still smile thinking about bathroom insident...
Gauri also smile...

Prec