chapter 18

Please vote and cmnt...

Omm come out from OM and sat in car... Drive towards hotel...

Meanwhile gauri...
Gauri is waiting for ommkara...
She continusly look at the door...
Remember their last night conversation and smile..
How can be a man so good like him..
In her life he meet ajaya who not respect her... She loves her baba but he never ask her about her decision..
N ommkara ji.. He is so good... He care for her, respect her... She feel blessed to have him as her husband... Ommkara is Her sankarji' s best gift for her ...thinking this she smile and little blush...

Her thoughts break when someone knock the door.... She quickly get up from bed and ran towards the door like she know who is stand out side..
She open the door... She is right... It's ommkara... She see him and a big smile come on her lips... Omm see her smiling face and he also smile...

Gauri signal him to come in...
Omm come in the room but he bumped with the door mat and fall on gauri... They both fall on bed because bed is bery near the door... Omm top of her... Due to the sudden force omm's lips on gauri's cheeks... Gauri's both hand on his chest... His both hand on either side of gauri on bed...
Omm unknowingly kiss on gauri's cheek... Gauri close her eyes... Both are shocked and shiver...
Gauri is too shocked to react.. She feel sensation in her whole body...

Omm suddenly broke the kiss... Gauri open her eyes and turn and see in his eyes.... Their eyes meet... Both are lost in each other eyes... They are too close that their faces just half inch apart... They feel each other breath....

He see her eyes... She is so beautiful... Her eyes  ..uff.. Her eyes kill me one day.... Her cute nose... Her kissable soft pink lips.... Why she is so perfect...
Can she perfect just for me...

Gauri's heart started racing... Her full body feel shivering... Meanwhile omm is also feel same... They had a long and intense eye lock...

Sathhiyaa song play in background...

They stay in same position for fifteen minute... After that first gauri come out of her sense... She try to get up when omm is also try...

When omm try to get up with a jerk ...he again pull towards gauri because her hair is stick on his shirt's button.... Due to the sudden force he again land on top of her and this time his lips on her lips... It's a kiss.... His lips touch her soft, pink kissable lips... Their eyes turn to big size...  (It's call accidentally kiss... Hahaha)
They feel each other breaths which is now hot... Omm feel her lips is so soft.. Like a rose patel... But soon he come out from his dream land

Omm broke the kiss  and try to get up quickly while blushing but her hair is not leave his shirt...

Gauri blushing heavily and also try to free her hair from omm's shirt..

Finally they success... They quickly get up and stand either side of the bed... They not see each other due to embarrassment..... Their back faces each other back...

Gauri is heavily blushing and also shocked, embarrassed..... Her full body is shivering fue his touch... She breathing heavily... She hold her right arm tightly with her left hand to control herself... But the sensation is out of control..

Omm is also blushing and embarrassed..... He is smiling... Never ever in his life he feel like this...
What is this?  ...but whatever he feel.... He is so happy with her touch... But what she think about him... If she misunderstood him...

Omm turn to gauri... Gauri still in same position... Her back face him... He don't know what to say... There are silence for few minutes... Finally omm spoke...

O:( stammered)  wo.... Wo... I... I... I.. Am sorry.....

Gauri not turn because she is blushing and embarrassed.... she don't want to see him in blushing face... She quickly go and sleep on bed and fully cover the blanket on her body top to bottom... Her face behind the blank... She smile and blushing heavily...

Omm little confused but understand her situation... He also go and sleep on couch fully cover him... Because he is also blushed... Gauri blushed and cover her face with her both palm under the blanket...

After few minutes... Gauri slowly uncover the blanket on her face and see omm... In the same time omm also uncover his blanket... They see each other at the same time and suddenly cover their faces behind the blanket at the same time because of embarrassment...

They think for long time what is happen few minutes ago ....after a long time of thinking they slept...

At morning...

Gauri first wake up and see his face...
He is so cute in sleeping... She remember last night incident and blush... She get up and go to the bathroom to take a bath...

After bathing.. She come out and stood in front of dressing table and clean het wet hair with the help towel... When she clean her hair some water of her wet hair sprinkle on omm's face... He blinked and open his eyes...

He see gauri with wet hair... So beautiful and hot... He get up and go towards gauri... Her back facing him...
Gauri see him in mirror... He come to near gauri and stood behind her... They see each other lovingly in mirror...

Before gauri say something omm suddenly hold her silky long hair and Seattle it on her left shoulder... His touch shiver her... She close her eyes... He started tie the dori of her blouse...

Gauri still close her eyes and feel his touch... Omm see her milky white skin due to the backless blouse...

After tied the dorii he spoke..

O: ho gaya

( it's done) 

She open her eyes and look at other side to avoid eye contact with omm... She is blushing...
Omm see her in lovely expression... And questions himself... Why he do this.. His thoughts break ....
Someone knock the door

He open the door... Waiter come with tea... He keep the tea on the table and leave... Now omm is spoke..

O: wo me jata hun... Aap apna dhyan rakhna..

( m going... U take care) 

She don't turn towards him because she is embarrassed...
Omm is also embarrassed so he quickly leave from there...

( frndss... How's the first kiss..... I mean accidental kiss... Hahaha) 

Precap: anika again trap omm... Shivaya is back...
Thank you...