chapter 42

Omm leave OM in anger...
Gauri is crying in her room..

Dadi and janvi listen rikara conversation and worried...

J:( worried)  maa... Ye sab kya ho raha hai... Omm aur gauri k beech ye problems kyon?

( mom... What's all this... Why these problems are inbetween omm and gauri..)

D: chinta mat kar puttar... Abhi hume gauri se baat karni hogi...

( don't worry dear... We need to talk to gauri)

J:( emotional)  maa... Aapne kaha tha ki gauri ommkara k gusse ko sant kar sakti hai... Par ab to gauri hi omm k gusse ka reason ban gayi...

( mom... U said that may be gauri calm his anger... But now gauri is the reason of his anger)

Dadi console her and both enter gauri's room....
Gauri see them and wipe her tears...
Dadi sit her on bed and both of them sit both side...

J: beta... Humne suni tumhari aur omm ki baten... Beta tum ek baar uski baat to sunlo... Tum nehi janti wo kitni buri halat me hai tumse alag hoke...

( dear.. We heard your conversation.. Please listen him for once... U don't have any idea that how he suffer after apart from you)

D: beta me janti hun ki jo hua use tujhe sadma laga hai... Lekin omm ne jo v kiya... Sirf tujhe bachane k liye kiya... Tu ek baar soch beta...

( dear... I know u r in trauma... But what he have done... It's just to save you... U thik once)

Gauri listen this and think something...

J: tumhe samajhna hoga gauri... Ye omm ki job hai... Aur uski patni ho tum... Tumhe use support karna chahiye...

( u have to understand gauri... This is his job... And u r his wife... U have to support him)

D: aur soch... Agar ommkara un gundon ko nehi marta to wo omm ko maar dete...

Gauri listen this and worried...

G:( worried)  nehi nehi dadi please esa mat boliye...

( no no dadi.. Please don't say like that...)

J: to phir beta tum omm se baat kyon nehi karti..

( then why you are not talking to omm)

G:( sad face)  hum kya kare maa... Hume unhe dekhte hi wo sab yaad aajata hai aur hum dar jate hai..

( what would I do mom... Whenever I saw him... I remember that incident and scared)

J: to apne dar ko kaabu karo beta... Aur omm se baat karo...

( then control your fear and talk to omm) 

Gauri nooded... Dadi and janhvi leave...
Now gauri is in thoughts...
They are right... Omm done all this to only save her...
She remember his eyes... Fill with care... Love... Respect...
Which she not saw due to her fear...
After listen dadi and janhvi... Her fear is gone now...

She realize that she hurt him... She feel guilty now...
She decided to talk with him when he come back...

She go to the kitchen... Anika prepare for something... She saw gauri and smile...
But gauri is lost in her thought...

A: kya hua tujhe...

( what happen with you)

G: kuch nehi bhojai... Hum ommkara ji k bare me soch rahe hai

( nothing bhojai... I thought about ommkara ji...)

Anika happy to listen this... She thought may be gauri is come out of that trauma... So she talk about ommkara... And she think it's the best time to tell her about ommkara's situation after the incident...

She go near gauri and tell her everything... How omm is worried for her... How he separate himself to her just to comfort her... And how he suffered...

Gauri feel more guilty now...
He want to talk ommkara now.. But he is not in home... And also may be he is angry on her...

Night....

It's become night but ommkara not come... Gauri is worried now.. Is he fine...

She ask shivaya.... All are little worried about omm...
But shivaya said that sid tell him omm is going for an important work ... And may be he is late... His phone is also off...

All little relax because they know about omms work... It's common...

But gauri is not satisfied... She feel some uneasy... Some wrong thoughts running in her mind... He is alright or not...

She again dial omms number but it's switch off...

Janvi tell her not to worry...
Anika called her for dinner but she denied and go to her room..

All had their dinner and go to sleep...
But gauri just layed on bed and change the position... She only think about omm...
She again and again called him but no response...

She don't know when she sleep ...

Midnight...

Gauri woke up when she listen the door is open...
She got up with a jerk and saw ommkara...

She is smile to see him fine...
But..

Omm hold his left arm with his right palm... His face expression say that may be he is in pain...
Gauri is worried... She go near him..

G:( with concerns)  ommkara ji... Aap thik hai..

( ommkara ji... R u fine)

Omm saw her and little shock... She talk to him... He about say but he remember morning incident...
When she push him and say to stay away...
His heart fill with pain...
He look away and spoke..

O: han...
( yes) 

But he not able to walk perporly...
Gauri see this and try to help him but he show his left palm to stop her...
Gauri is confused...

O:( rudely)  mene kaha na me thik hun...

( I said m OK)

Gauri is little hurt... But she know it's her fault... He behaved like this due to her ignorance...

Omm is not angry on her.... He is hurt... But he talk to her because he is not able to avoid her... He love her so much...

He slowly walk towards bathroom...
Gauri close her eyes in guilt...

Omm is feel dizzy... Suddenly he fall on floor and unconscious...

Gauri see this and shock...

G:( exclaimed)  ommkara ji...

She go near him... Sat on knees... She pattet his cheeks... Try to woke up him...
Crying... Worried...

G:( crying)  ommkara ji.. Uthiye... Kya hua aapko...

( ommkara ji... Woke up... What is happen with you)

Then she saw blood is flowing on floor... She is scared... She touch his left arm which he hold when he come and know that his left arm is injured... May be bullet hit him...

He wore a black shirt so blood is not visible... She is crying and worried...

G: hume maaf kardijiye ommkara ji...

( please forgive me)

She try hard to woke up him.. But fail... She is crying and ran to shivikas room for help...

Precap : rikara romance...

Thank you...
Please vote and cmnt...
Love you all....