chapter 14

Thanks for your support frnds...

Omm and gauri reach to airport...
Omm already book ticket for gauri before they leave the house...
They sit in plane...

Gauri first time travel in plane..  So she is little scared... When the plane take off... Gauri hold his hand tightly and close her eyes due to fear... Omm look at her and smile.. He hold her hand to support her....

After sometimes she open her eyes..
See her hand on omm's hand ...she quickly back her hand and look at another side...

Omm thinking...
I decide to marry her... And I do my all duty as a husband... But what about my family... How can I handal all this... If my family is not accept her? Then?  ...what will I do... May be m over thinking... My family always support me... But my dad... Can he accept her... My dad always want a daughter in law who is highly educated, modern, smart, confident, and most importantly belongs to a rech family... Waht m saying to him... How I handle all this...

Meanwhile gauri..

M not understand what is going on in my life... I marry a person who save me but I don't know anything of him..
I don't know how's the new place which he live... How's the people in that place... Can I adjust there... Don't know what is happen next... But I have to do all the duty as a wife...

After sometimes gauri sleeping on omm's shoulder... Omm see her cute sleeping face and smile... She is looking so cute when sleep... He also sleep on gauri's head after sometimes....

At morning..
They reach mumbai..
They come out from airport...
Sid waiting for them... Sid see gauri with omm n little shock n confuse...
Sid welcome them... Sid ask about gauri to omm..
Omm said gauri to go inside the car.. Gauri sat in car... After that omm tell everything to sid... Sid listen that and feeling bad for gaurii... But He happy for omm's decision....

After that they sat in car and start driving... Sid is driveing..... Omm sit beside him... Gauri sit in back seat... Due to tiredness gauri sleep in car..... Omm see that in in front of mirror of the car....

O: sid... Xyz hotel chalo...

(Sid.. Let's go to xyz hotel)

Sid see him in a confusing face

S: kyon omm... Hum to OM ja rahe hai na?

( why omm... We go to OM) 

O: nehi... Tum hotel chalo..

( no... U drove towards hotel) 

Now sid is hell confused.. He stop the car...

S: tu bhabi ko OM leke nehi ja raha?

( you are not going to take bhabi OM)

O: nehi  (no)

S: ye kya bol raha hai tu... Meri kuch samajh nehi aaraha..

( what are you saying... M not understand)

Omm come out from the car ...
Sid also come out and go near to ommkara... Gauri is still sleeping so she can't hear their conversation...

S: omm, tu hose me to hai na... Tu bhabi ko ghar leke nehi jaa raha... Kyon?

(Omm, have you in sense... U can't take bhabi to OM... Why?)

O: please samajhne ki koshis kar sid... Me abhi inko(gauri ko)  ghar leke nehi ja sakta...

(Try to understand sid... I can't take her to OM with me) 

S: par reason to bata..

(But tell me the reason)

O: mujhe thoda waqt chahiye... Mujhe pehle ye sochna hai ki me ye baat sabse kese kahunga... Sabko samjhane k liye thoda waqt to lagega na.... Aur fir dad ko samjhana bahat muskil hai... To tab tak me inko (gauri ko)  OM leke nehi ja sakta...