chapter 6

Thanks for your vots n cmnts..

Omm leave that room n lost in his thoughts... She is so innocent... She marry that boy just for her family...
God ,please bless her.. Please save her in this situation..but he not understand why he thinks about her all the time...

O:(to himself)  omm, stop it.. Ye sab sochna band kar... Tu jis kaam k liye aaya hai usi pe focus kar...

(Stop it omm, just focus on your work)

He stop when he see a man which is looking different.... He observe him behind the piller... The man is wearing white clothes with pagdii... He is doubting n see him very carefully... He remember that it's the bigger who ran from the temple... He want to catch him but stop to see that he is talk to someone on phone... He listen n know that he meet another person of their gang tomorrow... Now he confirm that it's rehman... But he want to arrest all the members of his team so he not going to close him..

He secretly take a photo of rehman n send to sid n sanjya with a message..
They reply ok..

Soon it's night 9.00 PM

Omm, sid n sanjya looking on rehman..
Rehman don't know about it and feel he is safe...
When omm, sid n sanjya looking eyes on rehman.. A man come in front of them..

Man:oye.. Tum log ghum kya rahe ho.. Ghar nehi sajana kya? Kal shadi hai..

(Why you here? Don't you have work?)

O: o nehi ji.. Hum kaam hi kr rahe hai..

(No uncle.. We do our work)

Man:achha... Chalo.. Waha pe kuch light ki ladi lagani hai...

(Come, there is some work for u)

Omm n sid had no option ....so they going with the man... N sanjaya stay there to see rehman...

Meanwhile gauri

Gauri wipe her tears and going to her room.. She fresh up... N coming out of the hall.... Seeing the decorations she feel little happy... N also thinking about omm's word ..
She see omm stood on a big table and try to arrange the lights....
Don't know why but a cute smile come out on her lips..
Omm also see her smile..
She is looking so beautiful n cute when she smile.. ..he do everything for this smile... Suddenly he lost his balance and fall on floor n the chain of lights warped him..

Seeing this... Gauri laugh hole heartily... Omm listen her laughe and amazed... He feel so relax to see her happy... He also smile...

For the first time gauri laugh like this.. 
But suddenly her maasi come and said her to go inside the room... She noded and turn once to omm before going to her room and smile.. Omm also smile...

Ajaya stand near omm... He see this and burn with anger ...
Omm stand up n see ajaya... He become angry to see ajaya... Remember about that incident...

A:tu yaha kya kr raha hai?

(What are you doing here)

O:(in anger)  dikhai nehi deta.. Kaam kr raha hun.

(Don't you see, I do my work)

A:bahat akad hai tujhme... Us ladki ka masihaa ban raha tha... Wo meri hone wali biwi hai... Khabardar agar uske upar nazar daali to..

(U have lots of ego... U try to become a survivor for her.. She is my would be wife... Don't you dare to come to close her)

O:agar teri biwi hai to uski respect kr.. Care kr... Use hurt mat kar..

(If she is your wife... Then respect her, care her... Don't hurt her)

A:badi fikar hai tujhe uski... Aaj to tune bacha liya.. Par kal shadi k baad wo meri ho jaegi.. Aur me Jo chahu uske sath kr sakta hun..

(What a concern for her... Today you save her... But tomorrow is our marriage.. N then I do everything with her what I want)

Saying this he about to leave but omm hold his hand so tightly... Ajaya feel pain and try to free her hand but fail... omm is more stronger than him...
Omm see him in red eyes...

O:( angrily) use hurt krne k bare me sochna v mat... Warna mai maar dalunga tujhe... Agar use kharoch v aayi to tere jism me ek v bond khon ka nehi bachega ...agar use hath v lagaya na to tera hath tere jism se  ukhhad dunga ...(say in a warning tone)

(Don't dare to hurt her.. If u touch her I cut your hand n parted it on your body...)

Omm leave his hand and he going from there ...he is scared to see omm's this side...

Omm is confuse... Why he said all this.. Why her pain effect him... She belongs to someone else... So it's wrong to think like this for her..

After some time all had their dinner and going to sleep.. But omm, sid n sanjya still wake up n looking on rehman..

After some time sanjaya said to omm go to sleep for some time..he looking rehman.. And after that he go to sleep n omm looking for rehman.. Because it's really need that they ready n fresh for tomorrow ...

Omm noded and going to sleep while sid and sanjaya still seeing rehman...
But omm see no place for him to sleep.. Because the house is small and all relative are here...
Someone tell him to go to up stairs and sleep on chhat (roof) ...
He noded n go upstairs..
When he reach there he is surprise..
Gauri sit in a corner of the chhat...
Don't know why but he is happy..

Precap:Rikara conversation... Omm see his chain on gauri's nack..

Thank you..