chapter 73

At night OM..
After dinner...
All going to their respective rooms after see gauri...

Anika and bhavya sit with gauri in her room... They laugh and chit chat..

Bhavya stay at OM because dadi told her...

Omm is busy on a call at hall... He had leave from his work but now he have to join... Because the seniors ask him and he also know that sultan is not that type of person who is stay silent...

After finish the call... Omm come to room...
After that anivya leave...

Gauri sit on bed... Omm kiss her forehead and go to bathroom to fresh up... She smile to her husband..

Gauri think to watch tv.... She on tv and change the channel...
She stop on a news channel which show ommkara's news... She smile...

But... Soon her smile vanished...
Because that news channel show ommkara with swvtlana...
The reporters say that ommkara not recognize his wife and live with swvtlana for month....

The news also show that can omm's wife accept this... Who knows what happen between swvtlana and ommkara because they live as husband wife... They also tell more rubbish things. ( as you know some news channel)

Gauri off the tv and sit tensed... She still not think about this topic...
She don't want to doubt omm... She know he love her so much...
But... She not denied the fact that he not identify swvtlana... And live with her..

Her heart and mind feel so much pain to imagine swvtlana in his arms...
She fight with her feelings...
She know if something happen between them then it not his fault...
Because he don't know it was swvtlana..

But... What to do with her heart... She can't digest someone else with him...
Tear made their way on her cheek...

The bathroom door was open...
She quickly wipe her tears and pretend to sleep...

Omm come to the bed and sleep beside her... He hug her from behind and kiss her head...

O: kya kua gauri... Koi tension hai kya tumhe...

( what happen gauri.. Is anything wrong)

Gauri open her eyes in surprise... How he know... She turn towards him...
Omm smile... He sense her tension...
Omm caress her cheek..

O: kya hua..

( what happen.)

Gauri woke up and sit on bed... Omm also sit and worried...
Now gauri start crying... Because she can't handle it...

Omm just more worried...
He cup her face..

O: please tell me...

G:( crying) wo... Aap...

(U.. U)

Ommkara wait for her words.... Now he is tensed.. Why she is crying..

O: bolo gauri please...

( say it please)

G: ommkara ji... Wo... Sultana aapke sath.... Itne mahine thi... To... To kya aap..

( ommkara ji... That.. Sultana live with you... For months... Did... Did u)

She stop....she hesitate to ask... She don't want to doubt his love.... But she can't ignore the fact...

O:( tensed) bolo gauri kya..

( tell me gauri... What)

G:kya app uske sath soye the

(Did you sleep with her)

Omm just shock to this questions... He never think about this topic.. He just silent... He saw her red eyes.. Waiting for his answer... He don't know what to say....

G:( hurt) boliye na ommkara ji...

( answer me)

O:( stammer) ga gauri.. Wo wo.. Mai...

See his condition gauri figure out that her imagination is true... He sleep with her... Her heart is shattered into pieces... But she can't blame him.. Because he didn't know she is swvtlana...

G:( crying) iska matlab aap..

(It means you)

She not complete her sentence.. And crying badly... Omm can't take it... He hug her but she push him...

O: (choking voice) gauri please... Don't cry..

G:( crying) hum aapko dos nehi de rahe ommkara ji... Par...

( m not blaming u.. But)

Omm cup her face and make her look at him... He also had tear...

O: gauri... Tum galat samajh rahi ho... Esa kuch nehi hua mere aur swvtlana k beechh... Please mera yakin karo..

( gauri... U misunderstood me... Nothing is happen between me and swvtlana... Please trust me)

Gauri stop crying and see his eyes... He pleaded her for trust...

O:( crying and hold her hand) mera yakin karo gauri... Me jhhut nehi bol raha... Sirf tumhe convince krne k liye nehi kaha... Me hamare bacche ki kasam khake kehta hun... Esa kuch nehi hua..

(Please trust me gauri.. M not lying... M not saying it to convince u... I sware of our child.. Nothing was happen)

Gauri know he didn't lie to her ever... Now she feel relax... She hug him...

G:( sobbing) hume maaf kar dijiye ommkara ji... Humne aapke sak kiya..

( please forgave me ommkara ji.. I doubt u)

O:( hug her tight) nehi gauri... Tumne kuch galat nehi kiya.. Galati to mene ki us swvtlana ko na pehchan k

( no gauri.. U not say anything wrong... I did wrong to not identify swvtlana)

After few minutes omm console her and made her sleep... She hug him and snuggle to her head on his chest... He hug her more tight and caressing her hair...
After few minutes she in deep sleep.. She is happy that her husband only belongs to her..

But..sleep is far away from omm... He continually think about gauri questions...
He feel the pain which she feel now.. He didn't tolerate when someone try to dance with her.. And here her husband live with other girl for months... In same room.. In the same bed..

He thanks to god that nothing happen with swvtlana.... Because after the miscarriage drama omm always try to console her... And swvtlana depression drama is also a reason..

But... If something happen.. Then... Can he able to face his innocent wife... Who still bear so much pain just because him...

His guilt eat him up... All the incident.. Which happen with gauri just because of him.. Come to his mind... Her father and ajaya death.. Then tej rejection... Then her kidnapping after the marriage... Then her fear.. And now this... He just want to kill himself... He think he is fail as a husband..

He kiss a sleepy gauri forehead... He push her a little from his embrace and cover her with duvet...

He angry on himself... Then he come out of his room..

Precap :

* angry*You feel happy ommkara ji... When m hurt... Right

*hurt* gauri...

*crying * u r lying when u say u love me

Gauri please...

*hurt * don't touch me.. I hate u..