chapter 85

Happy holi to all.... I hope you didn't forget me....

hi friends.......how are you all.......i miss you so much.....finally i had some time and able to write this...
So lets start......

Shivaya again and again call omm but he didn't listen and left......

[Note; as you know omm is ACP of mumbai police ...but he get one month leave because of his health...and now he doing all this unofficially....his seniours know him well so they help him in this)

Shivaya sigh and left from there....

Omm stop his driver at the side of a street... And said him to leave..... Driver left......

After few minunts a car came there.... The driver came out and salute omm..... Omm nooded and get in to the car....

Car start moving.....

In OM.....

Gauri woke up and saw omm is not there.... She kiss her sleeping son and get freash up.... When she out from the bathroom.... Her son woke up and start crying....

Gauri take her son in her arms and try to console him.... She came out from the room to hall.....

Anika and janhvi come there....

J;  gauri...... Kya hua beta... Ojas Ro kyon raha hai....

(Gauri.... .what happen.... Why ojas was crying)

G; maa..... Abhi soke utha hai na to sayad use bhuk lagi hogi... Aap ise pakdiye...... Me dudh leke aati Hun...

(Maa..... He just woke up so may be he is hungry.... You take him..... I will make milk for him)

Janhvi smile..

A;  arrey gauri tum ruko me apne bete k liye dudh leke aati Hun....

(Gauri you sit..... I will take milk for my son)

Gauri smile and nooded..... Janhvi and gauri sit on sofa and anika went to the kitchen....

Janhvi take ojas in her arm and start talking with him in a child tone...... Gauri smile.... She overwhelming to receive so much love from everyone in this family for her and her son....

Then she remember omm..... She saw here there.... Janhvi notice it...

J; kya hua beta..... Kisiko dhund rahi ho

(What happen gauri..... You are searching someone)

G; (still look here there) maa... Vo ommkara Ji kaha hai.

[Maa..... Where is ommkara Ji)

J; (confuse) WO to room me hai na

[He is in room right)

G; [look janhvi) nehi maa..... Wo nehi hai kamre me..

[No mom.... He is not)

J;  par omm KO to mene bahat time Se nehi dekha

Anika enter with milk bottle... She gave it to janhvi..... Janhvi made ojas drink milk....

Gauri worriedly ask anika about omm... Anika said she don't know... Now gauri tensed.... Janhvi and anika said her to not worry.... But she didn't listen.....

Then she ask khanna about omm... And he informed that omm went from OM 2 hour ago....

Gauri dailed omm number...... But it is switch off....

G; (panik) kaha hai ommkara Ji.... Kahi kisi musibat to nehi...

(Where is ommkaraji.....)

J; don't worry gauri... Omm yehi kahi hoga.... Aajayega.