chapter 74

Omm come out of the room...
He is angry on himself...

He come to hall...
All the things which is happen in this days is come to his mind again and again... Gauri's pain... Her crying... The doctor's words ...his child situation......and gauri doubt everything...

He is so angry ...then he started his work which he do when he was angry...
He started breaking things... But this time he hurt himself knowingly...

Due to the sound all awake except gauri... They come to hall and shock... Omm break the things and his palm is injured... Blood flowing from his palm and arms...

All are worried... They try to calm him.. Try to hold him... Try to stop him but as usual fail...

Shiv:( shout) omm... Just stop it...

Ru:( shout)  O... U hurt yourself...

J:( worried)  beta please rukja... Kya kar raha hai

( please stop it son... What are you doing)

T: Prince...

Dadi: omm puttar...

But omm didn't listen... He again and again harm himself... His anger on him is till not calm...

J:( to anivya)  beta... Jake gauri KO le aao... Gauri hi omm ko shant kar sakti hai...

( dear.. Go and take gauri here... Only she is calm omm)

Ani: par badi maa... Gauri thik nehi hai...

( but badi maa.. Gauri is not OK)

Dadi: hum jante hai beta... Par is waqt wohi omm ko sambhal sakti hai..

( we know that... But this time only she handle omm)

Anivya ran to gauri room... They wake up her and take her with them... When they come to hall... Gauri just shock to see omm's condition...

His both palm is injured but he not stop...

G:( worried)  ommkara Ji...

As usual omm stop to listen her voice and turn toward her with his bloodshot eyes...
He gulp his anger... All sigh in relief...

Gauri hold her baby bump and try to walk towards him... Anivya help her to walk...

G:( hurt)  kya kar rahe hai aap ye..

( what are you doing)

Omm just silently look down...
Gauri again question him and see his blood flowing palms...
She is hurt to see his condition...
Tear flowing on her cheeks...

Omm see this and try to hold her but she jerk his hand... All are shock to her behavior...

G: khus hai na aap mujhe dukhi karke...

( u r happy when m sad)

O:( shock)  gauri...

G:( crying)  jhut bolte hai aap Ki aap humse pyar karte hai...

( u r lying to me when u say u love me)

O:( try to hold her)  gauri what happen...

G:( crying)  haath mat lagayiye Hume... I hate u

(Don't touch me... I hate you)

All are too shock including omm... It's the first time when she angry on omm...
Janhvi try to calm her and made her sit on sofa... She is already weak...

Omm come to her...

G:( crying)  kyon karte hai aap ye sab... Aapko pata hai na hume aur sare parivar ko kitni takleef hoti hai aapko ese dekh k..