chapter 86

After 6 month...

(It's needed for the story...)

In this six month.... There is lots of change in OM...

Rikara is fine now.... Gauri come out from the trauma....They are happy with their son.... Omm again join his duty and he is searching for sultans brother... Stil he can't find him...

Gauri is little bit change... Now she scold omm sometimes.... When he didn't listen her.... Which make omm shock...
Omm is also change a little...
He is become more romantic.. 😉😉😉

Oberois receive a good news that anika is pregnant... All are so happy and take care of anika well...

Ojas become the prince of OM...
Men of OM still fight with each other to spend time with him...
Ruvya marriage fix after one month....
All in all OM is fill with laughter and happiness....

After know about vivek's death and ommkara's return in duty... Sultan stop his all business in India for few month... And for this it's really difficult for omm to find about him...

One fine morning...

Omm wake up late because today is his off... He saw ojas and gauri is not there...

He went to bathroom....
After fresh up he went downstairs and see his son is busy with men of OM...

While the ladies are busy of preparing breakfast....

Omm chuckle to see tej, shakti, shivaya and rudra are fighting for ojas....

T: no... Me mere pote KO kisi KO nehi dunga....

(No.... I can't give my grandson to anyone....)

Sh: WO mera bhi pota hai bhaisahab

(He is my grandson too bhaisahab)

Si: bade papa please.... Mujhe aaj ane me late ho jayega... Mujhe thoda khelne dijiye na...

Ru; it is not fair... Me chota Hun to kya mera koi haq nehi...

All ladies laugh to see their fight... Omm come to them and take ojas in his arms..... He kiss his son lovengly....his son see him with smiling face..  He played with omm's shirt buttons...

All started protest..and angry on omm...

O; no more arguments ok... I am his dad... [Attitude]

T; o really..... May be you forget that I am your dad...

Shivru; right(laugh)

O; dad... [Pout]

All smile and settle on the breakfast table.... Gauri give ojas to anika because she don't want her bhojai to do work.... All are discussing about ruvya's marriage...

At the breakfast table omm start flirting with his chiraiyaa... He give her flying kisses secretly...... Which make gauri blush....

He remind her in signal that she forget to give him morning kiss....in which gauri show fake anger..

Rudy notice it and said to omm in a low voice....

R; O... Have some shame... Even in breakfast table..... You are become a majnu day by day...

O; shut up rudra...

Omm's phone ring.... He receive the call....it's from sanjaya.....

O; Han bol,

[Yes]

S; omm.... Sultan k bhai ka pata chal gaya hai....

[Omm.. We find out sultan's brother]