chapter 53

Thank you for your votes and cmnts frndss... Keep supporting me...

After the party all guests gone... All oberois are going to their room except anirii... Bhabya is also go to her house... Aniri short out the left work..

After that gauri come to her room... She search omm but he is not there...
She think may be he go out side...

She freash up and come out... She wore a simple white salwar... She wipe her wet hair with towel just then her phone ring... It's a message....

She saw it's omm...

Message : terrace pe milo abhi... It's urgent...

( come to terrace... It's urgent)

Gauri is confused... But she go to terrace.... When she enter... Their is no light.... She called ommkara... But when no response... She turn to go but suddenly lights on...

She turn and saw the beautiful view... The whole terrace decorated with beautiful lights and flowers....

Her eyes lighted with smile...
Omm hug her from behind... She shock but then smile... She turn and face omm..

G:( smile)  ye sab kya hai ommkara Ji..

( what is all this ommkara jii)

O: surprise... Come..

He hold her hand and drag her...
They stop at a point... Whole terrace is decorated... Not a single piece is left..

Omm saw her something on floor... She saw it... Her eyes filled with tear of happiness... In the floor he write with rose Patels and lamp..

I LOVE YOU GAURI...

gauri just lost in her dream land to saw this... Tear of happiness start flowing on her cheeks...

Omm then move backwards and on a switch...

Rose patels are showering on gauri...
Gauri is shock plus amazed... Omm just staring her...

Gauri wide open her arms and happily turn round and round to enjoy it... She jump in happiness...

Omm smile to see her cute antics...
He goes near her... Gauri stop and saw him with a smile... Rose patels still showering...

Both see each other eyes.... Fill with love and passion... Omm hold her hand and sat on his one knee...

( frndss... M totally bad in romantic conversation... So please adjust and forgive me)

O:( with love)  I love you gauri... U r my love... U r my heart... U r my soul... U r my everything... U r my life gauri..

Gauri just saw him with tearful eyes...
Omm got up and hug her... She hug him back... She is not in a conditions to say anything...
She just say

G: I love you too ommkara Ji

Both are lost in each other arms... With showering in rose patels..

Omm broke the hug and kiss her forehead...

O:( see her eyes)  ek aur surprise hai..

( one more  surprise is left)

G:( amazes)  ek aur!!!

( one more)

Omm nooded and take her to the middle of the terrace...
Gauri saw the surprise and shock..
She understand what is that...

She is shock plus nervous plus embarrass plus blushing...

A mattress is placed on floor... With cover in four stik of four side of the mattress... With white screen... And also decorate with flowers... And rose patels are spared on the mattress...

All n all it's look like their first night bed... Gauri is embarrase and blushing.. She look down and smiling...

Omm saw her... He cup her face... She look at him...

O: gauri... Me... Me tumse pyar karna chahta hun... Tumhe patni hone k sare haq dena chahta hun... Hamari shadi ko aage badhana chahta hun ..par....

( gauri... I want to love you.. I want to give you all the rights as my wife... But)

He stop for a while... Gauri saw him lovingly.... She also want to consume their marriage but due to shy.. She not express...

O: I know u still not ready...

Before he complete gauri pick his lips... Omm is shock... Gauri just smile and nooded...

Omm is so happy... He hug her tightly.. She also hug back...

Omm kiss her forehead... Her cheeks...
Then kiss her lips with passion... Gauri also kiss him back with same passion and love...

Omm broke the kiss and pick her up in bridel style... Gauri hide her face on his nack... Blushing... Omm smile and layed her on the mattress...

He come on top of her... And shut the screen... That night they consume their marriage... They feel happiness in each other embrace...
The moon and stars are witness of their love and passion

M totally bad in romantic scenes... Sorry...

The twist is coming soon...