chapter 41

Anika call the doctor... Omm and janvi sit beside gauri... Omm is continuously seeing gauri 's pale face...

He is really hurt... Bhabya try to console him...

After few minutes doctor come...
Anika told him to gauri 's behavior...
Doctor check gauri... Omm is impatient to know what is happen...

Afrer examination...

Do: shayad inhe koi bahat bada shock laga hai... Jo ye tolerate nehi kar pa rahi....Mr oberoi.. Aap bataenge ki exactly kya hua tha kal raat ko

( may be she is in deep shock... She not tolerate what she saw ......Mr oberoi.. Can you tell me what is exactly happen last night...)

Omm told everything...
After listen everything... Doctor think for sometimes...

Do: hmm... In sab se to yehi lagta hai ki wo aapse bahat dar rahi hai... Unhe thoda time lagega... Is shock se bahar aane k liye...

( hmm... After listening all this... I think she is scared from you... She need time to come out of all this..)

Omm is sad to listen this... His wife... His love is scared from him..

O:( emotional) doctor please... Jo karna hai kijiye... Par meri gauri ko thik kar dijiye..

( doctor please... Do what you want... But please save my gauri)

Do: Mr oberoi ye koi bemaari nehi hai... Jo medicine se thik ho jaegi... Mrs oberoi ko time lagega...

( Mr oberoi its not a disease... It's not normal to take medicine... Mrs oberoi need time)

J:( worried)  to ab hum kya kare doctor

( then what will we do now doctor)

Do: jitna ho sake Mrs oberoi ka mind divert kijiye...   Mr oberoi aap unse thoda dur rahiye kuch din.. I mean ke gauri ji k samne aap kam hi aaye to achha hoga..

( try to divert Mrs oberoi mind.. And Mr oberoi... Please don't go near her for some days... )

Omm is in shock... What doctor was saying... He is not going in front of gauri... How is this possible....how he live without see her...

O: ( helpless)  aur koi rasta nehi hai doctor?

( there is no other way doctor)

Do: relax Mr oberoi... Do what I m saying.. Everything will be fine..

Doctor leave... All are sad to listen this... Janvi is crying... Bhabya take her to her room...

Anika sat beside gauri...
Omm go to the balcony of his room..
He hold the baluster of the balcony...
He is crying inside... He again and again remember doctors word...

A drop of tear roll on his Cheek... Anika come there...
Anika place her hand on his shoulder...
He quickly wipe his tears...

A: omm...

O: m ok bhabi...

A: sab thik ho jaega..

( everything will be fine)

O:( nooded)  bhabi... Mujhe thodi der akele rehna hai gauri k saath..... uske hosh me aane tak..

( bhabi... I want to live alone with gauri for sometime... Before she is conscious..)

Anika nooded and go from there...
Omm go and lay beside gauri...
He pull close her... He not say anything... His teary eyes say everything... His pain... His love... His care towards gauri...
He kiss her forehead and hug her...

After few minutes... Gauri woke up and see her in his arms... She smile to see him.. But suddenly she again remember that incident...
She got up in a jerk...

Omm got up and see her... She going to a corner and avoid to eye contact with omm due to fear...

O:( worried)  gauri... Tum thik ho

( gauri... Are you OK)

Gauri didn't say anything... She only look scared... Omm try to go close to her...

G:( scared)  nehi....hamare paas mat aaiye..

( no.. Don't come to me)

Omm is hurt to listen this... He didn't say anything and go from there...
He said anika and janvi to take care of gauri... He go pool side...

Anika and janvi go to gauri... Anika want to say to gauri about omms situation but janvi stop her to say that gauri need time... And they said it after two three days...

all are come from office and temple... All know about it and tesed...
Maasi see gauri and leave for barely after console and thank to omm..

All are try to console omm and take care of gauri...

After one week...

It's more than a week of that incident but gauri didn't come out of the shock.....
Whenever she saw omm she try to ran from there or avoid eye contact...
She not talk to omm...

The happiness of OM is vanished now... No one can happy here...

Omm try to talk gauri but fail...he come to his room after gauri sleep... He is restless now... He want to talk to her... Make her understand his situation...

He is angey now... He go to his room.. He saw gauri fold her clothes...

O: gauri... Mujhe tumse baat karni hai

( gauri... I want to talk to you)

Gauri see him and scared... She try to ran towards the door... But omm close the door... She is hell scared now..

Omm hold her shoulder and pull her colse... Gauri not seeing his eyes...

O:( angry)  gauri... Meri taraf dekho...

( gauri... Look at me)

But gauri not see him... Shake in fear...

O:( shouted)  mene kaha dekho meri taraf...

( I said look at me)

Gauri look at his eyes... Angry eyes... She is more scared now...

O: ( angry and emotional)  why don't you understand gauri... Kyon itni takleef de rahi ho mujhe... Kya kiya hai mene Han... Jo v kiya tumhe bachane k liye kiya... Tum samajh kyon nehi rahi..

( why don't you understand gauri... Why you hurt me like this... What I have done... What have I do it's just to save you...)

He cup her face...

O:( emotional)  gauri please... Mujhe baat karo... Please

( gauri please talk to me)

Gauri see his caring eyes... But she still in trauma... She through his hand with a jerk.. And crying..

G: dur rahiye humse..

( stay out of me)

It's enough now... His heart broken to listen this... Fine... If she not need him... Then he  not force her...

O:( angry)  fine... Tum yehi chahti ho na ki me tumse dur rahu... OK... Aaj k tumhare kareeb nehi aaunga me... Tum chahogi tab v nehi..

( fine... U want to stay away from me.... Ok... From today I live stay away from you... M not coming close to you ever... When u want me... M not come)

He go from the room like a Strom...
He is angry... Hurt...

Janvi and dadi listen all this..

Gauri is crying on floor...
She love him....she want to talk to him... But she still not come out of that trauma...

She  is feeling scared... Fear... Pain and guilty also...

Precap: gauri realize her mistake... Omm is missing....

Thank you frndss...