chapter 16

Omm reach at hotel and go inside quickly... Because all are know who is he so there is no difficult to him to enter in hotel midnight... He ask the waiter about gauri... Waiter said he give her dinner and come back... He don't know how is she... Omm quickly go towards the room... Waiter follow him... He knock the door but no answer inside...

He knock the door since fifteen minutes but when no one answer he is worried... He go and ask the manager to duplicate key ...he give him the duplicate key... He return to room and open... He is shock... There is no light in room...

O: ( angry)  what the hell... Is room me light kyon nehi hai.. (To servant)  jaao jaldi dekho kya problem hai..

( what the hell... Why is no light in this room... Go and check what is the problem) 

Servant leave..

He on the trouch of his mobile and search gauri..

O: ji suniye.... Kaha hai aap?.. 

( please listen.... Where are you?)

He feel disgusting... Why he not ask her about her name... She is his wife but he don't know her name...

Suddenly he bumped with something..
He move the trouch and get a shock...
Gauri fall on floor unconscious...
He suddenly pick her head to his lap and patted her cheeks...

O: (worried)  suniye... Uthiye please...

( listen... Please wake up..)

Lights are on..
Servant is come..
Omm pick her in his arms and layed her on bed... Omm patted her cheeks and try to wake up her... But no result... He is hell worried... He pick a glass of water and sprinkle some water on her face... She slowly wake up....

She open her eyes... She see omm in front of her and hug him tightly... Omm is shock due to sudden hug..
The servant understand the situation and go from there after close the door... First omm is little hasitate to hug her but when she is crying he can't control himself and hug her back.... He try to console her... He rubbed her back and caressing her hair to console her...

She stop crying.... She hug him so tightly that she don't leave him for life time... After fifteen minutes of hugging omm said..

O: m sorry... Mujhe aane me der ho gayi... M really sorry..

( m sorry.... I was late... M really sorry) 

Listen his voice gauri come out of sense... She broke the hug and sit little far from omm... She wipe her tears...

O: (look at her) m sorry

G:( look him)  ji koi baat nehi..

( it's ok) 

O: aap thik hai..

( r u ok?)

Gauri nooded in positive... He is little relax to see that she is fine... He see the dinner plate... She not eat dinner...

O: aapne khana nehi khaya?

( u not eat?)

G: nehi

( no)

O: kyon?

( why?)

G: man nehi tha khane ka

( I don't want to eat) 

O: koi baat nehi... Ye khana thanda ho gaya hoga... Me dusra manga deta hun..

( it's ok... I order food... It's chill) 

G: ji koi jarurat nehi hai... Hume bhook nehi hai..