chapter 62

Morning....

Ommkara wake up and got ready to meet his senior officers....

Gauri make coffee for him....
He is happy to see her change...

After breakfast omm take that evidence and go...
Now gauri sit with anika and chit chat...

At office...

Omm greeted the officers... After some discussion... Omm handover the evidence...

They see the files... And...

Senior : what the hell Mr ommkara..

Ommm is confuse...

O: kya hua sir...

( what happen sir) 

S: ye aapke evidence hai

( this is the evidence)

Ommkara take the files and read... He shock... It's not the evidence file... It's a business file of shivaya...

Then he play the dvd.... But it's a movie dvd... He is shock and confuse...
How is this possible...

S: Mr ommkara... Where is the evidence..

O: sir... Mene khud rakha tha... Trust me sir...

( sir... I keep it safe... Trust me)

S: Mr ommkara... We trust you... Hum jante hai... Aap ek emandar officer hai... But agar hume evidence nehi mile to hume aapko majburan suspend karna padega... Hum majboor hai...

( Mr ommkara... We trust you... We know u r a sincere officer... But if u not give us evidence then we have to suspend you... We are helpless)

Omm feel like his whole world crush in front of him... Like someone blast a bomp on his head... He is always honest... And dedicated towards his job... And now without reason he is blamed...

After lots of discussion and due to his past record.... The officers give him two days for proof his innocence and collect the evidence...

Omm come to home with anger...
All saw him angry...

He go to his room and search whole room... But not find anything... He started breaking the things...

All are rushed to room due to the sound... They see angrykara and shock... Shivru try to console him but fail... U know his anger...

Janhvi said to gauri to calm him... But...
It's surprising that he not calm this time to her voice...
All are shocked... How is this possible... After their marriage it's the first time that omm not calm to listen her voice...

But all concentrate on omm...
After break all the things omm little calm...

After half an hour... All are sit in hall... Omm told the incident... He is worried... Not for himself... But for his image... His prestige...

S: but ye kese possible hai omm... Us locker ka code sirf tujhe pata hai...

( but how is this possible omm.. Only u know the locker code)

A: ese kese evidence badal gaye

( how the evidence change)

R: O... Aapne kisi aur ko code bataya tha kya...

( O... Can you told anyone about the code)

O:( tensed)  no rudra... Code sirf mujhe aur ...( remember)  gauri.... Gauri ko v pata tha code...

( no rudra.... Only me.. And.... And gauri.... Gauri know the code)

All see towards gauri... Gauri is scared...

G: aap sab hume ese kyon dekh rahe hai... Aap sab humpe shak kar rahe hai kya....

( why u all see me like this... U doubt me)

O: nehi gauri... Hum shak nehi kar rahe... Me ye puchna chahta hun ki tumne galti se kisiko kuch bataya tha kya..

( no gauri... We are not doubting you... I want to ask you that can you tell the code to anyone in mistake)

G:( teary eyes)  humne kisise kuch nehi kaha ommkara ji... Aur aapki baton se saaf hai ki aap hum par shak kar rahe hai...

( I don't tell anything to anyone ommkara ji.... N your word is make clear that u doubt me)

Saying this she ran to her room while crying... Omm call her but she not listen... Anika and janhvi go behind gauri...

O: I have only two days...

S: don't worry omm... Sab thik ho jayega...

( everything will be fine)

R: hum aapke sath hai..

( we are with you)

All console him... Aftrr few minutes..

O: mujhe gauri se baat karni hogi... Naraz hai wo mujhse...

( I have to talk with gauri... She is upset on me)

All nooded and he go towards his room...

When he enter the room... Gauri sit on bed sobbing...

Janvi and anika left the room to see ommkara..

Omm sit near her... She look away...

O: gauri... Mere kehne ka wo matlab nehi tha... M sorry

( gauri... I didn't mean that... M sorry)

Gauri still look away... Omm hold her hand..

O: m sorry...

Gauri look at him and nooded... Omm hug her...

G: dobara kabhi humpe shak mat kijiyega..

( don't doubt me again)

O: nehi karunga... M sorry

But suddenly he notice something...
Shak...

O: ( heart)  gauri to humesha sha ko sa bolti hai na... Fir aaj kese...

( gauri always tel sa replace sha... Then why now)

O:( mind)  are you mad... Tum apni innocence biwi par shak kar rahe ho... Wo kitni masoom hai...

( are you mad... U doubt your innocent wife... She is so innocent)

Omm come out of thought and broke the hug... He tell gauri to take rest...

After that he start his investigation... The evidence is stolen in house so he first search cctv footage...

Precap : ommkara find a clue....

Thank you all...