chapter 90

Rikara broke the hug and he kiss her forehead lovingly.......

All clap for rikara...
Omm take ojas in his arms and kiss him... Little o is smiling....and staring his parents...

Rikara smile

Rikara smile...

O:(to gauri) thank you for giving me Prince...

Gauri smile...

Finally the function over and all the guest went...
Now it's only family members..

Bhavyas parents ask oberois that gauri will do all the duties as bhavya elder sis... Because they accept her as their daughter... Oberois accept...

Rivya is really happy while anika pout...

Then dadi inform that she arranged a pooja at Shivaparvati temple... It's for  ruvya and obahus....

Hearing this shivommru got tensed.... Because they don't want anyone to went far from the mansion.... And that temple is little far from here...

O: dadi... Hum pooja ghar pe nehi kar sakte kya?

(Dadi.... Can't we arranged the pooja at home?)

D: nehi omm... Ye pooja mandir mai hi krna thik hai..

(No omm)

J: kya hua omm... Pareshan kyon ho...

(What happen omm... Why you tensed)

O: no mom.. Nothing...

S: dadi... Kya hum log bhi ja sakte hai..

(Dadi... Can we also go with them)

Shivaya suggest which make omm look at dadi... All the elders laugh and said that obros are now joru ka gulaam...

Dadi permit them to go with anirivya...

In the evening....

Gauri is getting ready for the pooja...but she felling something weird.... That something wrong is going to happen... But she ignore the thoughts and concerntrate on her Saree... Omm enter there...

O: gauri..

Gauri turn to him...

G: Ji..

He went near her...

O: (sadly) actually.... Mujhe kuch kaam aagaya hai... To tum sab ke sath jao mai pooja se pehle aajaunga...

(Actually... I had an urgent work... You go with others... I will arrived there before pooja)

Gauri see his sad face.... Then she smile and cup his face...

G: Han thik hai... Aap itna dukhi kyon hai... Hum chale jayenge... Aap jaldi aajana...

(OK... Why you look upset... I will go.. Please come there on time)

Omm hug her...

O: thank you gauri... You are the best..