chapter 38

Omm say bhabya to bring his laptop from his room and call sid to inform about all this....

Pinky and sakti take janhvi and dadi to their rooms because they are so scared and un well ....omm tell them that he handle everything and bring gauri back in OM...

Ommkara open his laptop and type something... All oberois are around him..including tej...

Yes... Tej.... He also very worried for gauri... He is also sit with ommkara...

After few minutes... Ommkara's phone ring...

O: yes sid... Tell me the code..

Sid: ........

O: ok

He cut the call and type the code...
Immediatly some videos are play on the laptop screen...

R:( confuse) ye sab kya hai o?

( what is all this o)

O: ye CCTV footage hai... Jo OM k bahar, ya high way me, ya aas paas ki dukano me lagi hai..

( it's CCTV footage ....which is stick on out side of OM... Or high way... Or some shops..)

Shi: ( surprised) but omm... Kisi aur ki shop ki footage tu kese dekh sakta hai? Aur wo v waha jae bina ...

(But omm.. How can you see the footage of the shops without going there)

O: hamare paas ese bahat hackers hai... Jo ye sab cameras ko hack kar sakte hai..

( we have hakers)

Omm see each and every footage very carefully... He saw a car passing through one shop and go towards the high way... He saw all cares which is in OM due to his wedding not going there...

Only one car is going out of the city...
The car number is not see clearly but some how he caught it...

He call sid immediately and tell him the number of the car and inquiry about it now...

After few minutes... Sid call omm..

O: ( worried) haan bol...
( yes.. Tell)

Sid: omm.. Wo car kal raat ko chori hui thi... Uski report v ki gayi hai aaj subha...

( omm... That car is stolen last night.. N the owner report about it in the morning)

O: mtlb wo car kidnappers ki hi hogi..
OK... Tu team k saath ready rehna... Me call karunga..

( then it's sure that car is belongs to kiddnapers... OK... U ready with the team... I will call you)

Sid: ok.. Don't worry omm... Hum bhabi ko bacha lenge

( ok... Don't worry omm... We will save bhabi)

O:( take a deep breath) hmmm...

He cut the call and go to his room... Change his clothes...
Wore his coat and take his gun.. Fully loaded... He saw his decorated room for their first night... He is little sad...

He saw him on the mirror....

O:( himself) don't worry gauri..
Me aaraha hun... Tumhe kuch nehi hoga... I love you gauri..

( don't worry gauri... M coming... I save you... I love you gauri)

When he about to go he receive a call again from the kidnappers... He said them that he is agree with them and he go to take zakir... And he give them zakir in morning... He said this to divert them...

He come out of the room... Shivru, anibya and tej is in hall...
He said them that he is going...

S: but omm... Tu us car ko kese dhundega? High way k baad wo car kaha gayi nehi pata..