chapter 8

Thanks for your support frnds..

Omm go and meet sanjaya... Whole night they still look at rehman...

Next morning...
Sid come back with a team...
He introduce them to omm and sanjaya.. They discuss the plan and ready to trap rehman...
Omm, sanjaya fresh up one by one while sid and team look at rehman..
After some time rehman going out of the house... Omm and team follow him secretly...

Suddenly sid stop omm..
Omm see him in confused..

S:omm, tujhe us ghar me wapas jana hoga..

(U have to go back that house)

O: what? But why?

Sid tell him that rehman stay there for whole day... So may be they found some clue in that room which rehman stay... Omm understand and going back toward gauri's house...

Meanwhile gaurii...
Gauri woke up and take shower..
She is ready for her haldi function..
She were a yellow suit.... Soon haldi function is start... Womans apply haldi on her cheeks, hand and legs..
After that haldi function is over..

Richa said to gauri go to the bathroom for clean herself and change her dress... She say to gauri go to the out side bathroom because in her room, there some relative is present... Gauri nooded and about to go but some relative stop her and talk with her..
Gauri greet them and talking for sometimes...

Meanwhile omm

Omm enter that room which rehman stay last night..
He start searching skip from other people's eyes...
He stop when he feel someone hold his wrist.. He turn and see a little cute girl hold his hand.. He smile and sat on his knees..

O:(smile) kya hua beta... Kuch chahiye aapko?

(What happen dear.. U want something?)

Lit gl: nehi bhaiya.. Mujhe aapko kuch dena tha.. (Smile)

(No brother.. I want to give you something)

O:(confused) kya?
( what?)

Girl don't say anything and suddenly she apply haldi on all over his face and ran from there...
Omm is shocked.. A lady enter and see omm's conditions..

Lady : maaf ki jiye... Wo meri beti bahat shararati hai...

(Please forgive her.. She is little naughty)

O:(while try to clean his face) ji koi baat nehi... Bachi hai..

(It's ok.. She is a child)

Lady : ye shagun ki haldi hai... Ese nehi jayegi... Aap bahar wale bathroom me jake saaf kr lijiye..

(It's wedding mehendi... Not to clean easily.... U go to out side bathroom and clean up)

Omm nooded and about to go...
When the lady called him.. He turn..

Lady:( smile) wese.. Shaadi ki haldi jispe lag jaye uski shadi v jaldi ho jati hai... Aapki v jaldi ho jaegi...

(Actually... When Wedding mehendi is apply on someone's skin... His/her marriage is also held soon)

Saying this the lady go from there..

Listening this word marriage omm started thinking about gauri...
But he come out soon..
He going to the bathroom and try to clean haldi (turmeric)..

Meanwhile gauri

Gauri finished her talk to relative and going to the same bath room when omm is present...

The bathroom is big.. There are two side of the bathroom which is separated by a transparent screen..
There is no roof on the bathroom...

Omm is busy to clean himself so he didn't not notice gauri entry...
Gauri is enter other side of the bathroom... There is only one door for enter and exit ...
Gauri lock the door.. And first start clean haldi on her face...
Then her hands...

Listening to The sound of water splash omm turn n see gauri through the transparent screen... He is hell shocked... What he will do now? He is move to got out of the room but stop to see gauri who is unlock her dress's zip... His eyes is spread big... He cover his mouth with his palm.. He turn back... His back face gauri... He close his eyes... He cover his face with his both palm due to embarrasse...

What he will do now... He can't get out of the room because the door is beside of gauri... He scold himself for this.. He still cover his face...

O: o god... Please forgive me for this... I don't want to do this... But m stuck... O god ..

He is hell embarrassed...

Gauri didn't notice him because she is busy to clean herself...
After change her dress... She go about to leave when she feel someone is present here... She turn and see someone standing behind the screen...
She go and take off the screen and shocked...
Listen the sound of screen.. Omm turn back and see gauri's shocking face...
He is also look shocked..
Both are not able to talk a word...
Both are hell embraced and shock..

Continue in next chapter

Thank you..