chapter 61

After two month....
It has been two month after her miscarriage...

There is no same in OM... All are sad...
But all are take care of gauri very much...
In these two month gauri behavior is change... She not smile properly... sometimes she forget ... Some incident... Some things...

Many times she behave rude to the family members and omm...
In these months... Omm try to be with gauri but due to his hectic work... It's not possible..
Omm is too worried for her behavior...
The most worried thing for omm is gauri not allow him to touch her...
Whenever he try to hug her or kiss her she denied... She said she not feel well or she is busy... Omm not ever try to intimate with her.... But he wants to hug her to console her... But she not support...

Omm not force her for anything... But due to her changed behavior... Omm take her to a psychiatrists... 
Doctor tell him that she go through depression...
So she behave like that...
She said him to take care of her...

Now omm understand the reason behind her behavior...

Omm is also busy to find out the reason behind the accident... Because when they go to hospital the car is OK... But when they come back to home the breaks fail... It's not normal...
Finally he know that someone fail the car breaks when they inside of the hospital.... And he also know who is behind this...

Night....
Omm come home early... He enter the room and saw gauri sit on bed...
Gauri smile to him and he smile back

Gauri saw some files and dvd in his hand...

G:( couriers)  ye kya hai ommkara ji

( what is this ommkara ji)

O:( smile)  kuch nehi

( nothing)

He go and open his cupboard.... There is a locker ....which is only he is able to open... He kept confidential things in it.... Gauri know that... He put the file and dvd inside the locker and lock it with a code...

Gauri don't know the code nor she ask him ever... But this Time

G: boliye na ommkara ji... Kya hai wo

( just say me na ommkara ji... What was that)

O:( smile)  kuch confidential hai...

G: aap mujhe nehi bata sakte kya...

( u not told me)

Omm just smile and say her that it's the proof against the don sultan... After submit this proof to judge he have power to arrest him... No matter where is he....

Gauri little scared.... But omm finally tell her that their accident is sultans plan to kill him... But unfortunately their baby gone...

G:( moisture eyes)  usne hamare bacche ko maar diya... Kya galati thi uski... Kyon..

( he kill our child.... What is the child fault why..)

Gauri started crying... Omm hug her and try to console her...

O: don't worry gauri... Me use nehi chhodunga... And m sorry... Jo v hua wo meri bajah se hua... M sorry..

( don't worry gauri... I will punish him... And m sorry... What was happen... It just because of me)

G: ( crying)  use mat chodiyega ommkara ji

( don't leave him ommkara ji)

After that he console her... They going for dinner...

After dinner shivommru go to pool side to spent some obro moment... Omm share this news with shivru..

After sometimes he return and saw gauri waiting for him... In this two months it's the first time...when she waiting for him...

Omm go and sit beside her on bed...

O: kya hua.... Kuch bolna hai tumhe...

( what happen... U want to tell something)

G: aap gussa to nehi honge na

( u r not angry on me)

O: nehi... Bolo

( no.. Say)

G: wo... Aapne hume kabhi aapke locker ka code kyon nehi bataya..

( why you not tell me the code of the locker)

Omm little confused...

O: esa kuch nehi hai gauri.... Uske confidential chize hoti hai to..

( it's nothing like that... There is some confidential file so)

G:( cut him)  me aapki biwi hun... Mujhse kyon chupa rahe hai

( m your wife... What to need to hide to me)

O: gauri... It's nothing like that...

Gauri got up from bed... With tearful eyes... Omm is worried to see her condition....

G: hum jan gaye hai ommkara ji... Aap humpar biswas nehi karte... Humse pyar v nehi karte..

( I know ommkara ji... U don't trust me... U don't love me)

O: what rubbish gauri....

G: han ommkara ji... Aap humse pyar nehi karte... Kyon ki hum aapko baccha nehi de paye... Aapko papa nehi bana paye..

( yes ommkara ji... U don't love me anymore... Because I don't give you the baby... Because m fail to make u dad)

O: ( hold her shoulder)  gauri... Just stop it OK...

Gauri crying badly... Omm hug her and try to console her... He try to calm himself... May be She behave like this because of depression...

O: esa nehi hai ... I love you gauri..

G: to aap humse kuch share kyon nehi karte

( then why you not share anything with me)

Omm cup her face and wipe her tears...

O: gauri...

Gauri just look at him confused..

O: gauri...

She again confused...

G: hum aapse code puch rahe hai

( m asking about the code)

O:( smile)  wahi to bataya... Code hai GAURI...

gauri just shocked...

O: code to esa hona chaiye jo hum kabhi na bhule... Aur tumhara naam... Me marte dum tak nehi bhulunga..

( we put code which we can't forget... And your name I can't forget till my death)

Gauri smile and hug him...
Then he said her to sleep and go to washroom to change his night clothes...

When he return... Gauri already slept...
He cover her with duvet and go his side and sleep...

Precap : ommkara suspended...

Thank you....