chapter 71

Omm, shivika and ruvya sit on doctor cabin in front of doctor priya since 15 minutes...worried...

Priya: (sigh)  Mr ommkara... Aap achhe se jante hai ki aapki wife KO physically aur mentally torchor kiya gaya hai... Abhi wo hosh me hai but abhi unki halat bahat kharab hai..m sorry mujhe ye nehi kehna chahiye... Par agar wo apne pregnancy k 7 month me nehi hoti to hum unka abortion kr dete...

(Mr ommkara... U know ur wife had physically and mentally torchored... Now she is conscious but still not well.. M sorry if I hurt u but if she is not in her 7 month of pregnancy then we abort the child)

All are shocked...

O:( hurt)  doctor...

P: m sorry... I know I hurt u... But aapki wife ki halat ese nehi hai ki wo baccha carry kar sake.....unki jaan khatre me pad sakti hai. (Sigh and tensed)  but... Hum abortion v nehi kar sakte... Isme v khatra hai...

(M sorry... I know I hurt u.. But your wife is not able to carry the child...her life is in danger...but... We are also not abort the child... This is also risky)

O:( tear eyes)  doctor please say clearly...

P:sidhhi baat ye hai ki kabhi v kuch v ho sakta hai... Aap sab log unka dhyan rakhiye.. Aur har roz unka check up kiya jaega... But... Delivery k time ...(pause for few second)  aapko prepare rehna hoga Mr ommkara..

(Clearly... Nothing is stable with her... Take care of her... We do check up her everyday... But... At delivery time... U have to b prepare Mr ommkara)

O:( confuse)  matlab
(What do you mean)

P: delivery k time aapko apne bacche aur apni wife me se kisi ek ko choose karna pad sakta hai... Ya fir aap.... Dono KO kho sakte hai

(At delivery time... May be u have to choose one between your wife and child... Or... May be you lose both)

Omm feel like the whole world crush on him... How can he choose one between his wife and child... Both are the most important part of his life... He just broke down... Shivika and ruvya console him... Doctor priya also try to calm him...

P: please Mr ommkara sambhaliye khud KO... Is waqt aapki wife ko aapki bahut jarurat hai... And please unhe ye kabhi mat bataiyega ki bacche ki jaan khatre me hai... Ye thik nehi hai unki sehat k liye

( please Mr ommkara control yourself... Your wife need u... And please don't tell her about all this.. This ia not good for her health)

After few minutes ommkara little calm... Made himself strong for his wife... He thank doctor priya and go to meet gauri...

Shivaya call sanky, tejvi and dadi... They reach hospital... He told them everything and say to be calm and normal in front of gauri...

Ommkara enter the room... Gauri still attached with wires...but the oxygen mask is not there.. Ommkara feel weak... First he is injured and second to see gauri like this... But he make a smiling face and sit beside gauri ...

Gauri slowly open her eyes... She see her ommkara Ji sit beside her and smiling... She suddenly remembered the shootout and panik..see his bandage... And worried...

G:( weakly)  ommkara.. Ji.... Aap.... Aap thik... Hai...

(Ommkara Ji.... Are you ok)

She try to hold his hand with her wire attach hand... He quickly hold her hand...

O:( try to hold his tear)  gauri... Relax... M fine...

G:( teary eyes)  WO... Sultana...

O: (fake smile)  koi kuch nehi karega tumhe... Me huna yaha tumhare paas..

(No one can harm you... M here with you)

He wipe her tears and kiss her forehead... Gauri try to smile but suddenly she remember... Her baby... She quickly look towards her belly... She saw it for whole two minutes and then feel her baby inside her...she place one hand on her belly with more difficulty...

Ommkara know what is she thinking... He want to hug her... Console her... He lean towards her and press his cheek on top of her head... He place his hand over her hand which is on her belly...

O: sab thik hai gauri... Hamara baccha bhi ( try to control)  thik hai..

(All ok gauri... Our baby is also (try to control)  fine)

He know he is lying to her... Their baby is not fine nor she is fine...

G:( calm)  sacchi

(Really)

Ommkara come out and nooded with a smile...

Then the family enter... All are too sad after listen everything but not show it in front of gauri...
(I don't want to drag this scene)

All ask gauri about her health... All sit near her one by one... Gauri is crying see her family after months... Somehow they console her... Dadi and janhvi kiss gauri forehead and thank to god... Pinky bind a raksha dori around her wrist to protect her from evil eyes.. Tej and sakti is also emotional...

Just then sid come there... He first ask gauri about her health then ommkara...

Then he tell ommkara he have to come with him right now... Svetlana is arrested and zahan is dead... This case related to him... So he have to fill some formalities... He proov his innocence.... But he have to sing some papers...

First omm not ready to leave gauri and go with him... But his family somehow convinced him... Sid told him it just for one or two hours...

Shivaya already tight the security of hospital and specialist doctor team observe gauri... Finally omm agree...

He kiss gauri forehead and said he will come soon... Gauri is little scared to leave him....but then agree...

He go with sid and the whole family sit with gauri and try to divert her mind from that horrible incident...

Precap:

Ommkara Ji..

Hmm..

U.... Can... U

What gauri... Say..

Sultana is live with u for months... Can u.... Can..

What happen gauri...

*hurt... Cry* can u sleep with her..

*shock.... Silent*