chapter 64

Omm follow gauri inside the mil..

Omm enter in side and shock... The mil look destroyed outside but inside it's a hug place and have so many rooms...

Gauri enter a room... Omm follow her and enter the room ....the room is hug..and deem light... Omm hide behind a piller....

A voice come from deem light...

V: to tum aagayi...

( so u come) 

Gauri smile... Omm is confuse...

One boy come to the light... Gauri happily hug him... And he reciprocate..omm is totally shock to see this... Who is that boy and why gauri hug him.. Omm feel little pain to see gauri to his arm...

Gauri broke the hug

G: I really miss you zahan...

She kiss his cheek... Ommkara just shock to see her... Gauri... How can she do this to anyone except him...

Boy( zahan) : I also miss you jaan..

Jaan.... Why this boy called her like this... Omm's heart is beating faster to think about gauri.... What she is doing.. Can she involve in any scanle...

Z: wese manna padega... Tumne kya bewakuf banaya us ACP ommkara ko... Use to ye pata hi nehi ki usiki biwi ne wo sabut gayab kiye hai...

( well done... U make fool to that ACP ommkara... He don't have any idea... That his wife is responsible for exchange the proof)

Omm feel a bomb is blast on his head ...his gauri do all this... Why she do this to him... What was his fault... He feel someone snatch his heart from his body...

Gauri laugh....

G: u know... Wo ek number ka bewakuf hai... Apni biwi k pyar me pagal hai...

( u know... He is a big fool... He is mad in love with his wife)

Z: ( laughing)  aur uski isi pagalpan ka fyda hume hua... Wo to kabhi sapne me bhi apni biwi pe shak nehi karega..

( n we take advantage of his madness... He not doubt his wife in his dream)

Omm want to cry loudly to listen this.. But he want to know the answer...  Why she do this... Why she cheat him... He can't believe his ear...

Gauri again hug zahan...

G: I love you

Z: I love you too..

Omm going backwards to listen this... A tear drop rolling on his cheek... His heart is broken into many pieces... His back hit wall and he stood like a rock... She love someone else... How....
He remember his moment with gauri ...their first meeting in temple... Their conversation... Their marriage... Their special moment... Everything...
He stood there and listen there conversation at laugh....

If she don't love him... Then why she not told him... Why she cheated him And destroy his feeling... Not only feelings... She destroy his career... His image... Why... Why..

His hurt now turn into anger... He want answer... Why she do this with him..

He quickly come in front of gauri and zahan...

O: gauri...

Gauri and zahan turn towards him... Omm is hell angry... He pointed gun towards zahan..

O:( angry)  kaun ho tum... Meri biwi k sath kya kar rahe ho...

( who are you... N what are you doing)

Gauri and zahan not shock... They start laughing.... Omm is confuse...

G: ohh... To tum aagaye...

( ohh... So u here)

O:( painfully)  what are you saying gauri.. Why u do all this...

G:( angry)  because I want revenge...

O: revenge...

Before omm say something... Gauri bring a gun from her purse and pointed towards omm...

Omm is shock...

G: zahan ko chod do... Warna me maar dungi tumhe...

( leave zahan... Otherwise I will kill you) 

Omm see her in hurt... She want to kill me... How she know hold the gun.. Can all are a drama when she afraid to guns... But his anger over his hurtful things...

He pointed the gun towards her...
Rikara now face each other... Pointed guns....
Just then some goons enter with weapons...all pointed to omm....

Omm is just shocked...

Z:( laughing)  kya socha tumne Mr ommkara... Tum gauri ko follow karte hue yaha aaye ho... No... Hum tumhe yaha lekar aaye hai... Tumhe khatam karne k liye...

( what are you thinking Mr ommkara... U come here to follow gauri.. No... We bring you here to finish you)

G: good by Mr ommkara...

She about to press the trigger but omm kick her hand and gun fall on her hand... Ommkara quickly hold the gun and he shoot the goons one by one....

Zahan and gauri are shock to this sudden attack... The goons are dead...

Zahan and gauri have no option... Gauri push ommkara and ran from there... Zahan run opposite site...

But omm follow gauri... He want his answers...

But after running few minutes inside the mil... Gauri disappear in a dark area... Omm go towards that side... But not found anyone...

Then he listen someone sobbing... He go towards the sound... He enter in a room... Room is dark and had deem light... There is nothing... Only some water bottles....

But he saw a girl sat on floor... And crying.... Her hair cover her face... She wore old clothes which is messy... He not understand who is she... And where is gauri...what is happening here... And what is happening in his life... He is just in a mess...

He gather courage and go near her... She still crying...

O: ka... Kaun ho tum... Kyon ro rahi ho..

( who... Who are you... Why are you crying)

The girl stood up with a jerk and see him....omm see her face and shock...

Girl: ommkara ji...

My fingers is still paining... I wrote it till the morning and finish now... Because I take break in every  hundred words ...m sorry if it's boring..

Precap : promo scene...

Thank you..