chapter 27

Thank you for your votes and cmnts..

Rikara engagement is over...
Tej, sakti, pinky and janhavi go to their rooms...

Junior oberois with dadi is sit in hall...
Bhabya is about to go but dadi stop her... Tell her that she stay here till marriage is over...

All are happy to listen this... Specially rudy.... Rikara still see each other in lovely expression... Gauri is blushing

D: chalo sab aaram karlo... Thak gaye hoge.... Aur han... Gauri aur bhabya rudra k kamre me rahenge...

( u all.. Take rest... N yes.. Gauri and bhabya is staying in rudra's room..) 

R:( happy)  ok dadi... Mujhe koi problem nehi hai...  Hum teeeno adjust kar lenge..

( ok dadi... I have no problem.. We three adjust there)

D: oye chup kar... Tu omm k kamre me rahega... Samjha..

( shut up... U stay in omm's room)

R:( puppy face)  this is not fare dadi... Aap mujhe mere hi kamre se bahar nikal rahi hai...

( it's not fare dadi... U through me another room)

O: dadi... Ise jahan bhejna hai bhejiye but mere kamre me nehi... Me nehi jhel sakta isko raat bhar..

( dadi... U sent him anywhere but not my room... I can't bear him) 

R: han han... Aap kyon jhelenge mujhe... ( to dadi)  dadi... Aap gauri bhabi ko O k kamre me bhej dijiye... Inse sabar nehi ho raha... Isiliye indirectly mujhse keh rahe hai...

( yes yes... Why you bear me... Dadi.. Sent gauri bhabi to his room... He can't control himself... So he said me indirectly..) 

Rikara is embarrassed by this teasing...

All are chuckled to them...

Omm tapping rudy 's head..

O: shut up rudra...

D: ( to rudy)  chup kar tu... Besharam kahika... Jitna kaha hai unta kar..

( shut up you... Shameless boy... Do that what I am saying) 

All are nooded... Dadi, shivika go to their respective rooms...
Ribya go towards rudy room.. Ommru go to omm's room...

While ribya go towards the room bhabya got a call... She said gauri to go in room and she leave from there to attended call...

When gauri is going to the room.. Suddenly someone pull her a side and pinch her on wall..

Gauri close her eyes due to fear..
When she open her eyes she shock..

It's omm...
Omm see her innocence and smile...
Omm is too close to her...
She feel shy of this closeness...

She try to move but omm stop him by placing his both hand on wall in her both side of .... They see each other eyes... Omm move more closer to her... Her heart start racing... Don't know why but she like this closeness....

Their faces only one inch apart...
Gauri feel his breath on her nack.. His right hand finger running on her face and place her hair behind her ear... His thumb is caressing her ear and cheek..

She close her eyes due to shiver.... She breathing heavily... Omm is smile to see his effect on her...
He spoke in a low voice.. His right palm still on her cheek...

O: ( seeing her ) mujhe tumhe kuch bolna tha..

( I want to tell you something)

G( open her eyes and see his eyes) 
Kya?