chapter 56

After that all leave from the room... Omm sit beside gauri... She rested her head on his chest... Omm warp his hand around her shoulder ...and in other hand he hold her one hand...

G:( smile)  ommkara Ji.... Aap khus hai na...

( ommkara Ji... R u happy)

O:( smile)  bahat jyada khus hun gauri.... Thank you so much... Mujhe to yakeen nehi ho raha ki me papa banne wala hun... I can't express my happiness gauri...

( m really happy gauri... Thank you so much... I can't believe that m going to be father... I can't express my happiness gauri)

G:( see him)  thank you to hume aapko bolna chahiye... Itna pyar karne wala parivar diya hai aapne hume... Aaj hum aapki bajah se khush hai ommkara Ji...

( not you... I want to thank you... U give me such a lovely family... Today m happy just because of you)

Omm kiss her forehead... They again hug each other... After few minutes...

G:( sadly)  ommkara Ji

O: hmm...

G:( teary eyes)  aaj baba hote to kitne khush hote na...

( if baba here today... He is also very happy)

Omm tighten his hold around her... He still feel guilty for that incident... He know gauri always miss her baba... But not told to anyone... She is sobbing now... Omm broke the hug and cup her face....he wipe her tears...

O: gauri... Baba kahin nehi gaye... Wo hamare sath hai.... Aur kya pata... Wo  hamare bacche ki shakal me hamare paas wapas aana chahte ho..

( gauri... Baba is here with us... N who knows... He want to come back to you in our child's face)

G:( surprised)  sacchi...
(Really)

Omm smile to his innocent wife...

O:( smile)  sacchi...

( really)

Gauri hug him with a smile.... And he reciprocate..

the whole day all are present in home and celebrate this news...

Next morning.... Omm bring gauri to hospital.... After check up doctor says all are ok but gauri is little weak so they have take care of her... And she is also very young so may be it little complicated at delivery time... Omm is little scared but doctor says there not to worry.... Just take care of her..

Omm start asking lots of question to doctor... He want to know each and every details about her pregnancy... After an hour gauri is bore to his question while doctor is irritated...

G:( low voice)  ommkara Ji... Chaliye yahan se... Warna doctor sahiba aapko bahar phek dengi... Band kijiye question karna...

( ommkara Ji... Let's go... Otherwise doctor through you outside... Stop your questions)

Ommkara realize... He actually irritate the doctor... Then he thank the doctor and leave from there...

In returning home gauri want icecream... Omm take her to a icecream parlour and buy a chocolate icecream for her... She sit on chair and have it.... Omm smile and go to pay...

While gauri eat icecream happily... A girl come and stood in front of her... She stood and saw her... The same girl... She still cover her face... Gauri little scared because the girls eyes fill in anger...

G:( with difficulty)  kaun ho tum... Hamara picha kyon kar rahi ho...

( who are you... Why u following me)

Girl: ( angry voice) apne pati se kaho ki apni had me rahe... Warna tum kho dogi use

( say your husband to stay in limit... Otherwise you lose him)

The girl left... Gauri is sweating... Scared... Icecream fall on her hand...

Omm come and saw gauris situation... He hold her shoulders and worried..

O:( scared)  gauri... Kya hua tumhe... Itna dar kyon rahi ho...

( gauri... What happen... Why u scared)

G:( crying)  ommkara Ji... Wo... Wo...

She not able to say anything... As you know she is scared to anger...

Omm hug her tightly and console her... Seeing her situation he decided to ask her after they reach home... He take her to the car... She still crying... Somehow she console her and sat in car... They go towards OM..

Ufff... Double update... Thak gayi yaar... Please cmnt double for this update... Hahaha

Precap : overprotective kara...