chapter 66

O: swv..... Swvtlana.... ...

Sw: yes... Swvtlana... Wo me hi hun jo tumhare ghar me tumhare sath thi..

( yes ...that is me... Who stay in your home with you)

Yes... Omm know her very well... She is called the right hand of Don sultan... Omm know how dangerous she is... People call womans are the idol of love and pity... But this woman.... She not thinking once before kill someone...

Omm tightened his grip around gauri...

He is scared

He is scared... No... Not to swvtlana.... Scared for gauri.... Because he know swvtlana very well... But... Still lot's of questions in his mind... How she come to his house... And how he can't caught her... How he not understand that she is not his gauri... Gauri is little calm now... Because she know she is safe in his arms...

Sw: I know tum yehi soch rahe ho ki me tumhare ghar me kese aayi...

( I know... U r thinking... How I come to your house)

Z: to hum start krte hai... Kyon ki me nehi chahta ki marne se pehle tumhari dil me koi afsos rahe..

( so let's start... Because I don't want to disappoint u before your death)

Sw: hamane ye plan 5 mahine pehle hi start kr diya tha Mr ommkara...

( we execute this plan 5 month before)

O:( confused) 5 mahine pehle?

( 5 months before)

Swvtlana told the whole plan..

STORY : it's start when gauri sopt that mysterious girl... Yes... That is swvtlana... He follow gauri everywhere... Once she warn gauri... To observe her reaction... She always follow gauri and try to know anything about her... Her talking style... Her like dislike... Because it's the plan to enter OM...

Because they know omm find evidence against sultan.... And they have to destroy the evidence.... But due to the tight security they fail... Then they made the mask plan... Because it's the only way to enter OM and find the evidence...

They about to know that gauri is pregnant and ommkara is overprotective for her... Yes... It's the correct time... But they wait for the right moment... Because gauri is always surrounded by bodyguards...

But... They get a chance... When rikara go to hospital without bodyguard...
When rikara is inside the hospital.. They fail the break of the car...

After that accident when gauri fall on road and omm is unconscious... They kidnap her... And take her to the old mil... They not kill gauri because they think may be she is useful in future...

Then they play the game of miscarriage.... Due to this omm is breakdown and not doubt on gauri... Omm only want to pamper here... That's why he fail to caught her...