Once I went outside the cold air froze my face. I looked down and I forgot to bring gloves. I adjusted my beanie so I can see and fixed my wavy hair.

Dammit. I thought as I put my hands started to get cold. So i put then in my pockets and started walking to Mud. The inside of my coat is really warm.

While I was walking to Mud these 2 girls walked up to me. I smiled as I fixed my beanie again. It keeps on falling.

"Are you Amber McAllen?" The girl asked excitedly. She's wearing a purple coat and also a black beanie. The other girl was wearing a black coat and a blue Nerf beanie.

"Yea." I smiled over at them. They both looked at each other and started jumping up and down.

They're both Mahomies. I can tell because they both had Austins phone case. They had gloves too.

I should've brang gloves. I scolded myself and smiled.

"Can you take a picture with us?" She asked and I said yea. After I scooted next to them and took a picture the girl with the Nerf beanie wanted me to take a picture with her too.

The three of us made funny faces and she took a picture. The flash blinded my eyes. I blinked my eyes a couple of times and it went back to normal.

"Can I say something?" One girl asked. My attention was on her and I said "sure" with a smile.

"I love you and Austin." She freaked out while she said that.

"Yea ... When you were with Austin at the wedding, we knew he was happy .." The other girl said and i feel my cheeks heat up.

"I ship you guys so hard." The other girl said and I laughed. I can see the smoke coming out my mouth as I exhaled.

"Aw thank you guys." I said and they both smiled.

"It was nice meeting you guys." I said as I was about to turn back but they said something. I turned back around.

"So are you meeting Austin right now?" The girl asked and I walked up to them. I said Yea and they both started freaking out again.

"How do you guys know?" I asked while looking at both of them. One girl held her phone out and showed me a tweet from Austin.

It said Gonna get a cup of coffee with Amber ;).

I smiled when I saw the winky face. She took her phone back and I beamed at them. I asked them if they're gonna meet Austin and they said no.

"We do want to meet Austin. But we can't because since you and Austin are gonna be in a coffeeshop together ... there's gonna be a lot of girls taking pictures of you guys ..."

"Yea it would be impossible to meet him." The other girl added on. I felt bad for them. They were just like me.

Wanting to meet Austin but couldn't because there would be too much girls. I looked at them and smiled.

"I can introduce you to him ... if you want" I said generously and they both quickly ran toward hugged me. I was about to fall but I caught myself.

"I know how you guys feel ..." I said and they pulled away.

"I used to be a Mahomie." I laughed and they both were crying.

"Oh god .. don't cry." I smiled and they both started walking with me toward Mud.

I mean I used to be a fangirl. I know how it feels to not meet your idol. It hurts badly. While we were walking, they told me they're names and where they lives. It turns out that they both live in New York.

The only thing that I'm worried about is Austin. Is he gonna get mad at me if I introduce him to these girls? No he won't. He won't be mad. I just hope there isn't a lot of girls crowding the coffeeshop.

japsjdmaosjwsm I think putting the Mahomies in this chapter really helps you see what they feel about Austin and Amber. hahah :)

But wouldn't it be nice if you saw Austins "girlfriend" walking in the street and you talked to her and she said "I'll introduce you to him." ... like I would freak too !!! omfg jswomssodj

what do you think about this chapter ??? what do you think is gonna happen next chapter ?? :)

Don't forget to vote :) 30 votes and I'll make chapter 49 !! :)

THANKS FOR READING !!