"Hello?" A girls voice came out the speakers. I scrunched my eyebrows wondering who it was.

"Becky?" I asked and she said yea.

"Its Amber. Is Austin there?" I asked as I looked at Nash and he mouthed the words "Is that him?" I nodded no and i waited for Becky to pass the phone to Austin.

"Hey Amber." Austin spoke and I smiled. Listening to his voice made me happy.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" I asked not afraid if I get shut down again. Nash looked at the floor as he was trying to hear Austins voice but he didn't speak yet.

"Yes sure." When he said that I started to freak out. I looked at Nash and he grinned and gave me a thumbs up.

"Uhhh ..." I said not knowing with the do.

"Meet at Mud ... you know where Mud is right ?" He asked and I did know where Mud was. Its right near NYU.

Mud is a coffeeshop. I go there sometimes to study and get a cup of tea or coffee. Since its about 4 in the afternoon there's gonna be a lot of people there.

"Yea I know where it is." I said getting up excitedly.

"Okay I'll meet you there in 10." He said and I couldn't stop smiling. I hung up and put the phone in my jacket. Nash stared at me confused.

"I'm meeting him at Mud in 10" I marveled and he just smiled at me.

"Okay. Get me something." He faces forward and continued watching Family Guy. I skipped to my room and decided to wear something casual.

Since its December, I'm forced to wear a coat. But under the fluffy North Face coat I'm gonna wear a black long sleeve shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and my all black vans. I decided to wear a black knitted beanie over my head because its cold. Casual but cute.

I walked out of my room looking like a marshmallow because of my fluffy coat. Nash looked at my outside and stopped at my shoes.

"You're gonna wear your vans?" He asked and I looked down at them. These vans are old. I had these when I first met Austin.

"But." I looked at Nash and he nodded his head no.

"Its freezing outside and your gonna wear vans ..." He chuckled and I felt sad.

"Your feet are gonna freeze !" He laughed and I went back in my room. Slipped out of my vans and into black moccasins. Socks with moccasins. My feet felt warm.

I walked out and asked Nash "Better?" In a annoyed tone. He laughed and nodded yea. I went to the front door and walked out.