The Governors Trap

By fvckdaryl on Tumblr

We sat there in the cold dark room and I could feel more and more goosebumps forming on my skin. I was disgusted that this was happening and I couldn’t do anything about it, but I was even more disgusted that Merle was lending a helping hand.

“Come on Daryl, don’t make me do somethin’ I’m gonna regret.” Merle laughed in a disgusting tone.

“Shut the hell up, you ain’t gonna do nothin’.” Daryl barley blinked.

“How are ya so sure?” Merle crossed his arms. “Ya better tell me where the hell your little group is, or this one gets it too.” Merle threatens pointing to me.

“Yer not gonna touch her ya hear me?” Daryl said squinting his eyes.

“Oh yeah?” Merle was pushing Daryl to his limits. Merle walked over closer to me and I started to get nervous. He lifted me up off the ground and shoved me in front of him. He pulled his arm with the knife attached up to my neck and held it there. I started to breathe quickly, I knew I couldn’t do anything, my hands were taped together and he was so much larger than me.

“Get the hell away from her now.” Daryl growled from where he was. He was still strapped to a chair so he really couldn’t do much for my case.

“Oh we’re just getting started.” Merle said pushing me towards the door and out of it. He led me into a room with a round table and left me there alone. It took a few minutes and once the door opened again, I was met with the governor.

“I just have a few questions, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.” He said pulling his knife from his holder. He came behind me slowly which gave me goosebumps again. Instead of holding the knife to my neck like Merle did, he cut the tape off.

“Can I sit?” He asked, and when I didn’t answer he did anyways. “All you gotta do is tell me where they are.”

“No.” I said crossing my arms and looking away from him.

“No?” He says back.

“I’m going to ask you one more time, where are they?” When I didn’t answer again he got really angry. He pounded his fist on the table which made me jump.

“Stand up.” He demanded, and I did it because he was still twirling the knife in his hands. “Take your shirt off.”

“No.” I said once again crossing my arms over my chest.

“Daryl is going to suffer way worse now do it.” He threatened.

I couldn’t let it happen just because I wouldn’t take direction, I’d rather it be me than him.

“Come on Jessica, don’t keep me waiting.” He was getting angry.

I didn’t say anything, I just hesitantly removed it and threw it to the ground instantly covering myself back up. “Keep going.” He instructed. Once again I hesitated, but I knew I had to. I unclipped my bra and threw it to the ground. Once again I threw my arms across me, I was exposed and embarrassed.

He stood up from his chair and took his belt off, he came up behind me and twisted his fingers in my hair, slamming my head against the table.

“I will.” He said as he moved his hips against my backside.
“Go ahead, and then go to hell right after. I said, and then he let go. It was all a bluff, he couldn’t do it.

He grabbed my arm and squeezed it as he walked me back to where Daryl and Merle were, flinging me through the door. Once Daryl saw me topless he was fuming.

“What the hell did you do to her?” He started screaming. Daryl lunged forward ready to attack, but Merle stopped him.

“Shut the hell up, you’re gonna tell me where the hell the others are or this is it.” The governor said holding the gun up to my head.

“You won’t.” I said as my voice shook.

“They’re at the prison.” Daryl blurted and with that I was shoved over toward him and the door was shut. I ran straight into his arms and let myself fall apart.

“I am so sorry darlin’ I couldn’t do anything and I am so so sorry.” He said rocking me back and forth running his hands through my hair. I just kept crying and crying. “Put this on.” Daryl said taking his shirt off and putting it on me.

“Did he really?” Daryl asked.

I shook my head no and I felt him sigh in relief.

“I’m still gonna kill him.” Daryl threatened.

It’s been a few days since we’ve been rescued and Daryl has been different. I didn’t want to call him out on it, but I needed to know what was wrong.

“How come you’re not letting me do anything?” I asked him when we finally got alone.

“What are ya takin’ about?” He grunted.

“You won’t let me go on any runs, you won’t let me be alone, and you never let me out of your sight.” I crossed my arms and bit the inside of my cheek.

“Look Jess, I just don’t want ya get hurt like that again. I couldn’t do nothin’ about it and I’m kickin’ myself for it. I need to know yer gonna be alright.” I didn’t know that he was so upset about what had happened and I didn’t think it would hurt him like this.

“I know but it over, don’t blame yourself.” I said taking his hands in mine. He pushed my hands away and tightly wrapped me in his arms.

“I just want ya be safe and to be with me.” He whispered.

I looked up and placed a small kiss right on the corner of his lips. He smiled and leaned down. He pulled me into him and 
kissed me hard. I then felt his fingers run through my hair and small tugs. I smiled into the kiss which made him pull away.

“What?” He did that half smile that made me feel so much more.

“Nothin.” I kept smiling and placed my head on his chest as he held me there in silence. We were pretty alright.