Jealous Type

By thewalkingdeadimaginez

He didn’t like it. He simply did not like it. He would never like it because he liked her. He just didn’t know he liked her. He wasn’t the type of guys for all of that, or at least he thought he wasn’t.

(Y/N) had been talking to some of the guys from Alexandrea, but there was one man that just stared at her body. Not at her, but her body. She hadn’t really noticed, because she didn’t care about the man from the ASZ in that kind of way.

Rick was with Daryl, on the porch of the house while (Y/N) was talking to that man at the sidewalk. Rick could see it. He could see the burning in Daryl’s eyes, the burning that was jealously. He looked over to the two at the sidewalk, seeing the man inching closer to (Y/N). Rick stepped in front of Daryl,as to not let him by.

“Rick.” Daryl said lowly, looking at the leader.

“We can’t just go around bating the hell out of people because were jealous.” Rick said. He could see the dangerous look in Daryl’s eyes, but he was willing to risk getting hit if it meant no one else got hurt.

“I ain’t jealous.” Daryl said, then tried to gt past Rick until he saw (Y/N) coming towards the house. He didn’t see the guy with her anymore and was a bit more calm.

(Y/N) looked at the two, then walked passed them. “Man Daryl, never took you for the jealous type.” She said, winking at him as she passed him. She opened the door and enter the house, making sure have his attention, then slammed the door.

Rick was chuckling at the childish antics. He looked from the door to Daryl. He stayed silent as h watched Daryl’s face morph into that of a confused and embarrassed expression. He patted him on the back, shaking his head.