Bracelet

By thewalkingdeadimagines on Tumblr

It has been around two weeks since Alexandria had won against the saviors with the precious help of some allies as the Kingdom and the Hilltop. The inhabitants were still slowly recovering, obviously they need the war again Negan and his men has just started but right now, everything was calm, it would stay like this for a long time but it still was very enjoyable. They were preparing for the next time Negan would attack, going on runs for more supplies, more guns, everything that they could find was welcomed. Everyday a few people were going on runs, other were helping the injuried and some other were helping to consolidate the walls.

Today was the day that Y/N had to go on a run, she had to go with one of her closest friend, Daryl. You met him a long time ago now, you were a friend of the Greene family before the apocalypse started so when everything came to chaos, you went to their farm until Rick’s group came. Since then, you stick with them, they became your family. Maybe not by blood, but by choice, by heart. 

You were on the run for a few hours now, it was pretty calm today, you haven’t even saw a single walker, you sadly didn’t found anything until now, you were still walking with Daryl by your side, he had a crossbow while you only had a knife and a gun if it was really necessary. After walking for, you guessed something like ten minutes, you both found a small house, Daryl entered first, with you right behind him. No one was in the other so you started searching for something. You finally found a bottle of water and a tin can. It was not much but it was something at least. Behind some books on the floor you found a knife that you put in your bag and waited for Daryl to come back. When your friend came back, you both left the house ans searched for a few more hours before going back to Alexandria. Right before arriving to the gates, Daryl stopped you. Surprised you turned around to face him. You didn’t know what was happening. Daryl take out of his pock a bracelet that he handed to you.

“ I found it in the house, I wanted to give it to you so you know how much I care about you Said Daryl

You smiled, happily taking the bracelet, it has angel wings on it. It reminded you of Daryl’s jacket. You put it on, and hugged Daryl, thanking him for the sweet attention.