Everyone Has Em'

By dixongrimestrash on Tumblr

imagine after having an intimate night with your boyfriend Daryl, he decides to ask you about your scar.

~~~~~~~~~~

As the sun shined through the crisp white curtains you rubbed your eyes getting the sleep out. You sat up feeling the fabric of your sheets that still, even though you had been living in Alexandria for about a month now, felt new to you.

Turning to look at your peaceful boyfriend who was still asleep, you smiled remembering the events of last night.

The pleasure, passion and love all wrapped into one hell of a night.

Daryl slept on his stomach with both hands under his pillow. His bare back was on display as his bottom half was covered by the sheet.

Moving some strands of hair out of his eyes Daryl began to stir. You retracted your hand quickly and noticed Daryl had opened his eyes.

“Good morning.” You smiled laying back down and scooting closer to him.

Daryl’s hands started rubbing circles on your back, “mornin.” He mumbled, his raspy voice making your heart flutter.

“Thank you for last night. I know it wasn’t my first time, but it was the first time it actually meant something to me.” You said trying to hide the blush from your cheeks.

“I had a good time, maybe go for round two?” Daryl smirked rolling on top of you, holding both of your hands above your head.

You laughed and Daryl leaned down placing a soft kiss on your lips, then your cheek, neck, collarbone.

“Daryl, I have to go on a run today. I need to get up.” You said trying not to give in. You had work today and needed to get ready.

Daryl stopped and hovered over you. Leaning up you kissed him on the cheek and softly pushed him off you making him plop back down on the bed.

You stood up walking over and getting the clothes off the floor that had been taken off you from last night.

As you got dressed you felt Daryl’s eyes watching you. He got up putting his boxers and jeans back on.

“You’re make me nervous when you stare at me like that.” You smiled pulling a sports bra over your head.

He walked over to you softly grazing over the thick scar on the side of your stomach. “What happened? Didn’t wanna ask last night. I didn’t wanna make ya uncomfortable.”

“No it’s okay. It’s nothing serious, just when I was a baby I had to have some surgeries done. I know it’s ugly-”

“Stop, you are perfect Y/N.” Daryl said cutting you off. “Everyone has em, and it don’t matter cause I love you.”

Daryl definitely wasn’t always the most romantic but when it came to making you feel beautiful, he was a natural.

“Daryl Dixon, how did I ever get so lucky?”