Daddy's Girl

By dammnwalkingdead  on Tumblr

I was shaking from both fear and the cold, Abraham’s blood was splattered on my left side as I stay knelled beside his beaten body glaring at the horrid man that continued to taunt and torment my family.

I glanced to my right as the sound of skin hitting skin, to see the man i called my father being held down.

“No!” I yelled out and jumped forward a little on instinct before one of the men behind me stopped me underneath my arms and yanked me back.

“That I won’t be tolerated.” Negan stated regaining his stature. “none of it”

He looked over at me and we made eye contact, I wished that looks could kill at that moment. He raised his eyebrows and looked between my dad and I.

“Now, there’s gotta be a reason why this little number looks so much like you, Daryl.” Negan snickered and came close to me and whoever was holding me

“Please Negan.” Rick said just above a whisper, almost inaudible.

“No no no no Rick. What haven’t you learned?” Negan shot Rick’s statement down quickly.

“So you wanna tell me why ya look so much alike Daryl?” Negan stood in the middle of us, my father still laying on the ground, his own crossbow pointed at his head.

“I’ll do it. Tell me when.” Dwight said, I wish I would’ve killed him before when I had the chance.

“No. I want him to see this.” The evil man bringing horror to us sneered and nearly stomped his way over to me, as if he was a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.

“What’s your name little dove?” He got eyed level with me as I was held back still, I looked over at my dad as he nodded at me.

“(Y/N). (Y/N) Dixon.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Awh, how cute? We got a daddy’s girl.” Negan said mockingly, “Glad he gets to see this then. Boys hold him down.” 

I didn’t even get time to processes what he said when the first blow hit me, he swung Lucille underhandedly, hitting underneath the left side of my jaw knocking me down to the ground. 

The blood poured down my face as I attempted to sit up,

“Wow. look. at. that!” Negan yelled out, “You are all a bunch of champs. Damn!” His voice was ringing through my ears, I looked around the group, everyone either looking shockingly at me or not at all.

My eye finally made contact with my father’s. The Daryl Dixon.

“You’r-” I took a struggling breathe, I knew there would be my last words,

“You’re gon- nna be.” I continued to struggle, “the last man standing.” My words repeated what my closest friend, Beth’s, were before we burned down that stupid house that held all of our secrets; it seems to have been an entirety ago now.

“Wow. Powerful, powerful words little dove.” Negan held his bat that was stained with mine and Abraham’s blood, “Is that all or do you have more powerful words?” he finished mockingly.

“I love you all.” I said breathlessly and looked up at the gorgeous night sky that held all the stars. 

“I’m so sorry, baby girl. I’m so fucking sorry.” My dad yelled out till his face was shoved back into the dirt by one of Negan’s men.

Lucille was swung once again by Negan and once it made connection with my head again i fell onto my right side, staring at my father as he struggled against the men holding him, screaming and crying.

Then, after attempting to smile at him and before the bat came down on me once again, I let the darkness finally consume me.