No Good

By imagine-thewalkingdead on Tumblr

The cool air danced along your exposed back. The small hairs rose, tingling ever so slightly. Your dazzling (Y/E/C) eyes blinked opened softly, your own sniffle alerting you.

With groggy eyes you sat up, letting your breasts free without a care. The thoughts of last night hit you hard, a warm feeling spreading inside your chest. The sweet nothings, soft kisses and passion leaving sweat stains on the mattress and gentle love bites littered across your skin.

You smiled a large smile, your teeth showing as a soft chuckle escaped your lips. You could smell the pancakes from across the house, where Daryl was sure to be. Standing from the bed, you quickly noticed the thrown clothing coating the wooden floors.

You walked to the dresser you shared, pulling out a pair of boxer shorts and a small camisole that barely covered your stomach. After pulling the clothing on, you ran a hand through your slightly knotted hair.

The hair stopped your hand, which caused you to sigh. You pulled the hand back, out of the knot. With a free hand, you grabbed the hairbrush lying on the dresser and brushed it out. Strands of hair ripped from your head, but you ignored it.

In conjunction with gentle footsteps, you opened the white door that lead to the hallway. Wondering to your fiancé was a daily routine. Daryl being the man he was, woke up early pretty much every day.

He stood, shirtless while he leant on the counter, waiting for breakfast to finish cooking. You admired him, his short hair and little tattoos. With a content sigh, you walked up to him, smiling as he smiled back at you.

"Hey," He mumbled, wrapping his arms around your waist as you did his neck. Raising yourself to your tiptoes, you let your head tip to the side as you mumbled a soft reply against his lips.

You pulled away to his dismay, an annoyed moan leaving his lips as well as you.

You walked to one of the cupboards, grabbing a glass before moving to the sink. Daryl stood in front of it, blocking your way. You shook your head at his mischievous smile, a soft laugh leaving your lips.

"Move please." You bit your lip delicately.

"It'll cost ya." He whispered, leaning down to your height. You took the hint, scoffing.

"Whatever the price, Dixon." You felt his breath hit your mouth as you drifted forward again, feeling the chapped yet soft lips you'd grown to love against your own. He smiled in the kiss and so did you.

He felt your body against his and couldn't help but feel ecstatic.

-

You felt the vibrate of your phone from inside the overall pockets. Grabbing Daryl's red bandana from your back pocket, you rubbed the oil off your fingers quickly. The phone continued ringing, so you knew it was a call.

A smile graced your lips as you saw Daryl's name light up the screen. Answering it immediately, you held the phone between your cheek and shoulder as you greeted him.

"Hey, baby." You spoke cheerfully. Leaning forward again, into the car's hood you continued your work.

"(Y/N)," Daryl grunted harshly and it made you cease your actions. Confusion laced your face.

"W-What's wrong?" You stuttered, worried if something had happened. Little did you know, it was someone.

"Come home. We need to talk." He commanded and you felt an odd churning in your stomach. Here you were, at work, yet he was asking you to come home to 'talk'? You didn't know why, but Daryl's obviously wanted to talk about it in person.