We'll be fine - Part 1

"Harry Styles shocks his fans and the world with the declaration of love and his marriage to girlfriend and videographer, Y/N. Styles ended his two-night residency at The Forum with a speech about his girlfriend, who we now know is his wife. We are unsure of just how long the two have been married, but there has been speculation since Styles began his North American leg of the tour spotting a new ring on his left ring finger.

From what we know, Y/N has been Styles' Videographer since before his self-titled debut album was released. Y/N is credited for filming his Behind the Album documentary that was released on Apple Music a few weeks after his album had debuted. The two began dating during that time after video footage had been leaked showing bits and pieces of their island romance.

Not only was the marriage a shock to all of us at the show and those who were watching a live stream or later found out the news on social, but the fact that Harry himself made the announcement on stage as well. Styles has been known to keep his personal life under tight wraps and as private as possible, never once confirming or denying a relationship with anyone, so hearing him announce to the world he was married as a few fans unsure of what to think about said marriage.

While doing a quick Twitter search, we've discovered a discourse amongst Harries (Harry stans) about Harry and Y/N. The discourse includes fans being happy for the newlyweds, fans being unhappy about the marriage and even stooping to the level of it being a fake marriage, and then, of course, there are fans who think Y/N is secretly pregnant hence why they got married after dating roughly over a year.

@ Harryfan1 OKAY BUT HOW HAPPY AND IN LOVE DID HARRY LOOK WHEN WE TOLD US ABOUT HIS FUCKING WIFE THAT IS THE BEAUTIFUL Y/N! I CAN'T THEY ARE SO FUCKING CUTE! CONGRATS @ HARRYSTYLES AND @ Y/N NOW GO MAKE BABIES!!!"

@ Harryfan2 I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT! HARRY WAS JUST TOO FUCKING HAPPY AND FLIRTY WITH Y/N ON STAGE AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS LEG OF THE TOUR! PLUS WITH THE RING IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

@ Harryfan3 NOW THAT TOUR IS OVER AND WE KNOW HARRY AND Y/N ARE FUCKING MARRIED... WHAT IF WE GET A BABY BEFORE THE NEXT TOUR! COULD YOU IMAGINE ACTUAL DADDY HARRY ON STAGE! AHHHH

@ Harryfan4 So, how out of character was Harry's "announcement" at his last show. For someone who has always refused to even acknowledge certain relationships, do you honestly believe he would tell us on stage like that? I think this is PR or some shit because now that he's off tour, he needs some sort of publicity.

@ Harryfan5 Anyone else find it super odd for Harry to tell us he's married... I mean... he's so... private... yet here he is willingly and openly talking about his "wife." The only thing that makes this "arrangement" worse is that we're most likely stuck with her shit videoing skills for a while.

@ Harryfan6 Does Harry honestly think we believe he's happy about this marriage? Odds are they were dating, she got pregnant, and since Harry's like all nice and shit, he's doing the right thing. Y/N is set for life and doesn't have to pretend to be his videographer now.

Well, I guess time will only tell how things will work out for the happy couple, but we hope they both get their Happily Ever Afters!

Congrats again, Harry and Y/N, and we can't wait to see what'll come next for HS2.

**

A few days had passed since Harry's final show of the tour. He had some things to finish up in LA and then you both would be flying back to the UK and having a sit down with his family about everything. However, in the midst of your excitement about the whole world knowing about your and Harry's marriage, you had forgotten that your own parents didn't know about it and the fact that they still hadn't met Harry yet.