10

———————————————————
Song 10 - Benny - Boys will be boys
—————————————————
Ming

"You can't keep hating me for what happened. I didn't know that they would send him away. If I did we would have never done anything. You know that." Namjoon said looking into P'pha's glossy eyes.

The table suddenly became completely silent. All of us were confused about what joonie was talking about. Who was sent away? What did they do that was so bad ? And why was joonie being so cryptic?

"I don't want to talk about this here."

"Well where are we going to talk about this? You keep ignoring my texts, my calls, just me in general. Please just talk to me."

P'pha sighed loudly.

"Let's talk about this over there." He replied pointing at an empty table nearby.

Namjoon nodded in reply and they both walked over to the table and sat down. All eyes fell on to Jin and he shrugged.

"I know about as much as you gays." We all looked up in shock. "I meant guys." He said laughing it off.

Everyone continued there previous conversations but I decided to try and work out how Jin was feeling. He was watching Namjoon and P'pha's conversation carefully. He looked a little hurt or maybe it was jealousy I couldn't tell.

There conversation seemed to be going pretty well. Both of them looked calm but after 5 minutes an argument erupted.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!"

"MY FAULT? MY FAULT? WHO TOLD YOUR PARENTS HUH? I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT IT WASN'T ME. IT WAS YOU. SO STOP BLAMING EVERYONE AROUND YOU WHEN YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME HERE." Namjoon said storming away.

Jin ran after him putting his arms around his trembling shoulders.

Yo being Yo ran over to Pha to see if he was okay. Yo rubbed his shoulder and back supportively trying to comfort him. Pha took his hand away so forcefully that Yo stumbled back. He returned to the table just to get away from him. Obviously his feelings were hurt a little. P'pha walked away in the opposite direction that Namjoon had. This time the doctor gang came to his aid minus Kit.

"Is anyone else confused?" I asked the group.

"Thank god it's not just me." Tae replied obviously relieved.

"I'm not." Yoongi announced. Everyone turned to look at him. "What? We may be on the same course but I'm a senior here. I've heard a lot more about this situation than you guys because all of this happened a year ago. Half of you weren't even on the course at that time."

We all looked at him.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"Just tell us what they were talking about. We know you want too." Jungkook declared
Yoongi showed a devilish grin. If you blinked you would've missed it.

"What do you want to know?"

"First of all. Who got sent away?" Jimin asked.

"Why didn't you ask sooner?" Yoongi cooed taking Jimin's glowing face into his hands. Jiminnie was beaming with pride at the look his crush was giving him. A blush was spreading on to his cheeks but before anyone could notice I interrupted the love fest:
"Lay off the PDA and answer the question Yoongi."

Yoongi gave me the death stare times a 1000. I'm actually surprised I'm not dead or seriously injured.

"It was P'pha's brother."

Everyone gasped

"P'pha has a brother?"

"No I'm lying to you all. Yes he has a brother. He's the same age as Joonie."

"What did they do that was so bad? Did they get in trouble with the police or something?"

"It's not what you guys are thinking at all. Joonie and P'pha's brother were in a relationship."