32

———————————————————
Song 32 - Crush - Lay your head on me
—————————————————

Reminder: The last time we saw Arthit he had been kicked out of his parents house and ran into Kongpob. But what happened next?

Arthit's POV

I had a nightmare. I did it again.

But I kept reminding myself that it wasn't real. IT. WAS. NOT. REAL.

I did it to take revenge on Kit. I took Ming away from him again. I can't even explain how horrible it felt. All I knew was that I couldn't let that part of me take over again.

There has to be something wrong with me. Why do I keep thinking about my problems instead of fixing them?

Was I messed up? Yes.
But was it my fault? No.

I had been treated badly all my life. My parents sent me away. My father abused me. My brother hated me. My boyfriend forgot about me and those men used me. They knew that I was vulnerable and alone and that's why they did it.

After what happened with Ming, I began to wonder why they did that to me and I realised that they did it just because they could and hated them for it. They had turned me into a monster.

What unnerved me even more was that I came to the realisation that I wasn't in my own bed. I felt the person next to me shift closer. I could feel the warmth coming off of them. There strong arms wrapped around my mid section and a husky voice met my ears:

"Good morning baby."

I turned around and it was him. Kongpob.

He looked beyond breathtaking, I took in his appearance slowly. His hair was sticking out in different directions but somehow he managed to make the bed head look effortlessly beautiful, his lips were plump and gave off the appearance that they had been bitten.

He exuded beauty and dominance, these two traits didn't belong together but somehow he managed to pull it off.

He was topless, How did I manage to get so lucky? My eyes began wandering further down when his sweet voice met my ears:

"P'ai'oon."

I looked up at him sheepishly. His eyes were locked with mine, and there was a glint of mischief in them. I knew I was in trouble or i was about to have a long morning...

"What is it Kongpob?" I said trying to keep my composure but it was getting harder and harder, a little like something else.

If he wasn't going to jump on me, I was going to jump on him.

Me and Kongpob has this undeniable connection. I knew he felt it too

"Are you okay P'? You seem a little flustered."

I looked down, I could feel my face getting even redder than it was before.

"I- I'm fine." I stuttered. Damn I thought I could keep my cool, I guess not.

I closed my eyes as an attempt to calm myself down.

"Are you sure?" He said moving closer to me. Even though my eyes were closed I could feel his presence. His breath tickled my eyelashes and when I least expected it his tongue made contact with my neck. I shivered with pleasure.

"I'm sure." I said pushing him away. He laughed at my reaction.

"You don't need to be shy p'ai'oon." There was a long pause. "You weren't last night anyway."

I face palmed. I was a completely shameless drunk and when I say shameless I mean shameless. I might have not known where I was when I woke up but I can still remember everything that happened last night. EVERYTHING.

Do you want to know what happened?

We just kissed; it might have been the hottest, steamiest kiss that I've ever experienced but it was still just a kiss but I was happy that was all we did.

If me and Kongpob had sex it would've meant nothing and we would've meant nothing to one another and I didn't want that to happen.

"Don't tease me." I whined, deliberately putting on a pout. He looked taken aback by my reaction but I could see him eyeing up my lips.

"Don't even think about it." I warned him.

"Think about what?" He said leaning forward, his face was only a couple of inches away from mine. "Think about us kissing one more time?"

I nodded.

"I don't need to think about it." He said connecting our lips.

_______________________________

Happy New Year's Eve!!!!