47 - Good morning!

Reminder: Yoongi is engaged to Maria but he doesn't want to be. Jimin slept over for the night (not like that I know what you're thinking) and she walked in on them. Dun dun dun.
——————————————————————
I sat down next to Jimin awkwardly. There was nothing I could say that could convince her that there was nothing going on between the two of us. It was blatantly obvious we were together, together.

Surprisingly she didn't look hurt, she looked more confused than anything. She tilted her head slightly, taking in the sight of the two of us sat together.

Finally after what felt like forever she said something: "you two look cute together."

Me and Jimin turned to look at each other then her, "huh."

She sat down on the sofa opposite ours and clasped her hands together nervously.
"I have something to tell you." She breathed out.

We both nodded our heads, encouraging her to carry on.

"Yoongi you know that girl who I was on the phone with the other day."

I nodded my head. I remembered that she told me that her friend had been having "boyfriend trouble."

She continued "well I lied she wasn't having boyfriend trouble that was the only excuse I  could come up with."

Once again me and Jimin where confused, what was she about to confess to us?

"Actually she's my girlfriend."

Me and Jimin were absolutely gobsmacked. What were the chances that we were in the exact same situation as each other?

"Maria..." I breathed out. "... thankyou for telling me."

She let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

"Thank god your not mad."

I cocked my head to the side in confusion.
"How could I be mad at you? That would make me a hypocrite."

She nodded her head in agreement.
"That's true."

"Anyways what should we do about our parents?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I honestly have no idea to be honest. I don't mean to offend you Yoongi but I don't want to marry you."

"Why would that offend me your gay?"

"So are you."

"Actually I'm bi sexual."

"Oh sorry." She said bowing.

"It's fine don't worry." I said flashing her a smile.

"Don't you think the easiest thing to do would be to come out to them?" Jimin asked, looking to me then Maria.

She shook her head.

"It'd be easier to run away to another country and never come back."

She muttered.

"Maria I actually just spoke to my parents about our situation and it's not as bad as it seems."

"What do you mean?" She asked perking up.

"We still have to get married but only for a couple of months, apparently a contract was set up."

Her jaw dropped. "No way."

I nodded my head. "So we can just tell your parents that it didn't work out and you can go be with the girl of your dreams and I can be with the man of my dreams." I said eyeing up Jimin.

He blushed in response and I smiled at him sweetly.

"So how do you feel about getting fake married?"

She thought about it.

"Actually I'd be up for that because both of our parents would get what they want and then afterwards we can get what we want."

"Exactly."

Jimin interrupted. "I can't wait to plan your fake wedding." He squealed. 

——————————————————————
Your bitch is back.