27

———————————————————
Song 27 - The weeknd - High for this
—————————————————
Third person
Joonie deepened the kiss as he pulled Jin closer and held him by his waist. Jin was left completely breathless. Joonie's lips were dominating his and he was a damn good kisser. Jin could've swooned over him right there and then.

Jin gasped for air as soon as Joonie broke the kiss. But he didn't stop there. He began nibbling on Jins neck and that made Jin groan loudly.

He placed his hand over his mouth to conceal his moans but Namjoon took Jins hand away.

"I want to hear your moans baby." He whispered in his ear in a deep gravelly voice.

Jin clutched on to Namjoon's shirt desperately, as his touches began getting lower and lower down his body. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of namjoons hands on him.

"I'm going to be your husband." Namjoon whispered into Jin's ear. He bit his ear lightly; earning a yelp from the younger of the two.

Jin sought after Joonies lips and caught them with his own.

Namjoon picked Jin up and carried him straight to the bathroom. He took off Jin's clothes. His eyes were taking in every curve and imperfection of his body.

"Beautiful." He breathed.

Jin's skin was already beginning to flush and they hadn't even gotten started yet. Namjoon turned on the shower and made sure that it was hot.

Namjoon smiled as he lowered his head, kissing Jin's cheek innocently.

But soon innocent kisses turned into heated ones as Namjoons lips kept coming back for just one more taste of the sweet skin that was under him.

Namjoon caged Jin against the wall of the shower. His hand roamed over his torso, occasionally teasing his nipples.

Jin flinched from the sudden action as his body twisted in pleasure.

They were so close to one another that every time they touched, there bodies were stuck together. Their chests were melded into one as they continued to make out.

Namjoon cupped the back of Jin's head, fingers slipping through the brown locks until he had a handful of hair and began tugging the wet strands. Jin groaned, his lips parting for just a moment as Namjoon took advantage of this and slipped his tongue in.

Jin groaned, his moans meeting Namjoons ears as Namjoon pleased him with his tongue. Namjoon's mouth was warm and tender, a burning heat flowed between them.

The excitement burned between the two as Jin wrapped his leg around Namjoon's waist.

Namjoon pulled back, their breath mingling together in the steamy air as the two looked at each other with lust burning heavily in there eyes.

Namjoon grinned as he kissed Jin's cheek, his head lowering to his neck as he bit down gently, swirling his tongue over the flustered skin.

Jin threw his head back, closed his eyes and basked in the feeling of Namjoon pleasing him with his talented mouth.

Namjoon rolled his hips against Jin as Jin inhaled sharply as he once again felt his hardened member.

Namjoon kept his head above Jin's only lowering it every so often to kiss a new found piece of skin he hadn't given attention to yet.

His hands continued to delve into places only meant for him, his fingers rolling over Jin's curves and edges before playfully scratching at the tender skin. Jin struggled to even breathe.

Namjoon smirked above Jin as he kissed between his collarbones.

Namjoon chuckled gently as he let his hand slide down underneath their bodies, grasping Jin's hardened member as Jin gasped, his face becoming even redder than before.

Namjoon began to crawl teasingly down Jin's body. Jin straddled Namjoon. Namjoon's was still toying with Jin as his head hovered above where Jin needed attention most.

Namjoon cheekily bit down on Jin's hipbone. Jin cried out, his hips jerking up softly.

Jin groaned teeth clenching together when Namjoon kissed the tip of his member, his lips parting as he swirled his tongue around the tip before he parted his lips further and took in a quarter of Jin's member. Slowly he lowered his head, his lips puckering together.

Namjoon bobbed his head. He pulled back licking down the length of his base before using his hand to pleasure him even more. Jin released a breathy moan.

Namjoon stood up and pressed his lips against Jin's. Jin gave into his desires and cried out, jerking his hips up into Namjoon's hand.

Namjoon tightened his hand, his fingers stroking over Jin's member as Jin clutched tightly on to Namjoon's shoulders.

Jin threw back his head as his lips parted, his eyes squeezing shut as the coil inside of his stomach wound so tightly it burst.

"J-joonie." He moaned.

Namjoon paused, smirking as he waited for Jin to catch his breath.

Jin's eyes widened when he was suddenly picked up by Namjoon. Jin quickly wrapped his arms around Joonie's neck.

Namjoon threw Jin down on to the bed, climbing on top of him. Jin reached down to touch Namjoon but Namjoon caught Jin's hand, raising it to his lips as he kissed each finger tip.

"I can't wait anymore."

////////////////////////////////////////////
I'm sorry 🙈🙈🙈